Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I bought my 2022 Ranger XP 1000 with cab, heat and vinyl Polaris OEM doors. When traveling on roads over 45mph especially with a little wind. The doors want to blow open at the top. Not enough meat there. I can’t spend $3,500 on plastic OEM doors? Does anyone have any ideas? Or know if the Polaris OEM clear Poly Bottom/Glass Window Top? Ones are rigid and worth the $2,500?? Please advise with any help. I’m in Northern IN and the winters are real. Much appreciated. Thank You Scott

· Registered
24 Posts
I had the soft doors on my old 900XP. They also blew open at the top at high speed. I bought a couple short tarp straps and strapped the tops to the roof brackets on the roll cage when I was traveling fast. It was kind of a pain in the ass, and not a very elegant solution, but it worked.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the poly clear bottom with the glass top and worth every penny.
Have you ever had them fly open at high speeds? It happened to the SuperATV I first bought. They just delivered my Ranger back home. They installed the Ranger OEM Clearview now. So I sure hope they don’t fly open also? You ever hear of that happening? Thank you

· Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2019 Ranger XP 1000. I installed the Polaris poly manual crank window door Item # 2889811. They fit good, nice and solid. They operate smooth. It's nice to be all closed in for plowing. The only issue is, there are two catches when the door closes. I have had an issue with the passenger door popping to the first catch. It has never came all the way open. I have readjusted the door many times. Still does it once in awhile. Any helpful hints how to stop this from happening?
Thank You!
Jim Hansen

1 - 20 of 22 Posts