Polaris Ranger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I don’t think anyone answered your original question on windshield and windows. My ‘21 has tilt out windshield and electric windows. They’re great. Only thing I’ve hear on ‘22s is maybe a few different colors but nobody really knows IMO
Thanks. How do you like the tilt out window? It doesnt leak does it? I'm trying to figure out the purpose of the tilt out.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Love it. When I picked it up it was heavy heavy downpour. Tooled around the dealer test track then loaded on trailer and sped away at 80mph. Checked it after I got out of rain and not a drop inside. I did ask the dealer if they’re 100% waterproof and he said no. But it didn’t leak at all yet.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The tilt out is awesome when you want the wind blowing through the rig on nice cool days/nights. I was driving around with it open on the 4th of July watching fireworks and it was nice. I am thinking about getting a very light ceramic tint on front window (already have all others tinted dark) for some extra heat resistance

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
The tilt out is awesome when you want the wind blowing through the rig on nice cool days/nights. I was driving around with it open on the 4th of July watching fireworks and it was nice. I am thinking about getting a very light ceramic tint on front window (already have all others tinted dark) for some extra heat resistance
Do you have a light bar on yours? Have one on my 19 but is 10" on front. Not very bright. Dealer recommended 32", it's at 20k lum
How bout soundproofing?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Do you have a light bar on yours? Have one on my 19 but is 10" on front. Not very bright. Dealer recommended 32", it's at 20k lum
How bout soundproofing?
No light bar. Soundproofing is okay, I would prefer more. It’s got soundproofing behind rear seat and headliner material.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My 2 cents regarding the 2022s;

July 15, I again contacted Polaris as I do every two weeks since the middle of June. I have an XP 1000 3 seat Northstar Premium Burgundy on order. (May 22) The standard response form Polaris is:

You machine is in production. We have no completion information at this time. Potential delivery is sometime between September and October. It will not be a 2022. there will be no 2022 models built until all the 2021 backlogs are completed and out the door.

There are people still ordering 2021s as of last week. At the current rate of production, and from what everyone else on this site is experiencing, I suspect that it will be November before any 2022 orders are placed. In speaking to my dealer, he acknowledged that Polaris has not released any 2022 information, model changes or pricing to the dealers. If a dealer does not have pricing released to them how can they even think about selling a 2022?

I have been wrong before, and I hope I am again, so that I will receive a 2022 in October instead of a 2021. However, I'm not holding my breath.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
My 2 cents regarding the 2022s;

July 15, I again contacted Polaris as I do every two weeks since the middle of June. I have an XP 1000 3 seat Northstar Premium Burgundy on order. (May 22) The standard response form Polaris is:

You machine is in production. We have no completion information at this time. Potential delivery is sometime between September and October. It will not be a 2022. there will be no 2022 models built until all the 2021 backlogs are completed and out the door.

There are people still ordering 2021s as of last week. At the current rate of production, and from what everyone else on this site is experiencing, I suspect that it will be November before any 2022 orders are placed. In speaking to my dealer, he acknowledged that Polaris has not released any 2022 information, model changes or pricing to the dealers. If a dealer does not have pricing released to them how can they even think about selling a 2022?

I have been wrong before, and I hope I am again, so that I will receive a 2022 in October instead of a 2021. However, I'm not holding my breath.
Where's the correspondence with Polaris letterhead? You could of fabricated this, who knows. My order was already placed for my 22 and all I need to do for status update is provide my order #.
Do you have the communication with Polaris logo showing the person you spoke with? My dealer knows key Polaris staff and, again, assured me of delivery. What's your order #?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Where's the correspondence with Polaris letterhead? You could of fabricated this, who knows. My order was already placed for my 22 and all I need to do for status update is provide my order #.
Do you have the communication with Polaris logo showing the person you spoke with? My dealer knows key Polaris staff and, again, assured me of delivery. What's your order #?

Well, I hope you are correct, because if you are, I will receive a 2022 also since my delivery date is after yours.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Seriously??? You think he just made that shit up? For whose benefit did he make all that up? What could he possibly gain by "fabricating" that? Ya InAz19, everybody is involved in a conspiracy against you, just trying to fool you into believing us. And why should Knotbumber show you ANY proof? He doesn't owe you a damn thing, and you're asking him for proof. Your comment was the dumbest shit I've read all week.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Seriously??? Ya I think he just made that shit up. He possibly gained by "fabricating" that. Ya InAz19, everybody is involved in a conspiracy against you, just trying to fool you into believing us. Knotbumber needs show you ALL proof. He owes you everythinng and needs to show proof. Your comment was the best shit I've read all week.
Thanks for agreeing with me Jeff. Your input is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I will say my 21 ns crew was delivered late from projected date.

that said, the tip out is great on low humidity days . The only issue i have with it was the stock mirror is loose at best. every bump you hit it drops making it useless. I did order the same mirror and have not installed it yet but it seems stiffer. This could just be a bad mirror but i will see soon.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I will say my 21 ns crew was delivered late from projected date.

that said, the tip out is great on low humidity days . The only issue i have with it was the stock mirror is loose at best. every bump you hit it drops making it useless. I did order the same mirror and have not installed it yet but it seems stiffer. This could just be a bad mirror but i will see soon.
Just use duct tape. That fixes everything.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
There wasn't intended to be drama. It's just because one person thinks his information is golden, as is his dealer's word, and the rest of the people on here obviously must be wrong, and they've just been waiting for their NorthStars for 6-8 months for the hell of it.
Not only my dealer, but also Polaris. Please review the e-mail, if you would. I have connections. Everyone else in here is just run into bad luck is all. No need to get defensive. 👍

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.