Polaris Ranger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
you're not going to make many friends here with that attitude. just a hunch. oh, and there's no email for that. please let us know how your delivery goes, when it happens, please.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
you're not going to make many friends here with that attitude. just a hunch. oh, and there's no email for that. please let us know how your delivery goes, when it happens, please.
Yes there is an e-mail, just review my thread. I don't have friends via electronic correspondence since I'll never meet you anyway so it's no biggie. People are so superficial these days. Always think because someone says hi, their a friend. I'm only stating the facts, that's all.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yes there is an e-mail, just review my thread. I don't have friends via electronic correspondence since I'll never meet you anyway so it's no biggie. People are so superficial these days. Always think because someone says hi, their a friend. I'm only stating the facts, that's all.
You misunderstood my message. I meant there was no email for my hunch. It was my attempt at sarcastic humor but I guess I failed. Anyway good luck with the solid information you have from your ultra reliable dealer. Sounds great.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
You misunderstood my message. I meant there was no email for my hunch. It was my attempt at sarcastic humor but I guess I failed. Anyway good luck with the solid information you have from your ultra reliable dealer. Sounds great.
Bad hunch.
There's a pretty easy solution to your weak sarcasm - Contact the guy on the e-mail and find out. Why are you even trolling my thread for? You probably don't even have a rig on order.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Bad hunch.
There's a pretty easy solution to your weak sarcasm - Contact the guy on the e-mail and find out. Why are you even trolling my thread for? You probably don't even have a rig on order.
I’ll keep my so called weak sarcasm instead of contacting your elite dealer. No need for that. Please let us know when your machine comes in. Fingers crossed for you. Do I have a rig on order? Hmmm….

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I’ll keep my so called weak sarcasm instead of contacting your elite dealer. No need for that. Please let us know when your machine comes in. Fingers crossed for you. Do I have a rig on order? Hmmm….
It wasn't the dealer, it was Polaris. They had my order # and confirmed ETA. Hhmm, no you dont, this is why you're trolling. Why would you have your fingers crossed to me, are you superstitious? You have no friends, sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
139 Posts
It wasn't the dealer, it was Polaris. They had my order # and confirmed ETA. Hhmm, no you dont, this is why you're trolling. Why would you have your fingers crossed to me, are you superstitious? You have no friends, sorry to hear that.
I’m just messing with you dude. What’s next? Name calling on a forum?

·
Registered
26 Posts
InAz19; once you post on this form, it quits being "your" thread. It becomes the forum's thread.
Aside from that, many of us who have ordered machines before you did and expect delivery after your delivery are in reality quite hopeful your information is correct. I would love to have a 22 for the 21 price I am under contract for. I ordered mine in May and expect delivery in October now. So I should be able to ride the coattails of your good fortune. Many of us are incredulous, but hopeful when we read your delivery schedule. Lucky for you, you seem to be the only person of this forum which numbers several thousand including dealers and Polaris personnel who have the information from Polaris on the 22s. We just want to see the photos when yours comes in so we can all drool a bit. Sure there is a bit of envy that you are getting special treatment from Polaris, but get what you can. I would.

·
Registered
139 Posts
InAz19; once you post on this form, it quits being "your" thread. It becomes the forum's thread.
Aside from that, many of us who have ordered machines before you did and expect delivery after your delivery are in reality quite hopeful you information is correct. I would love to have a 22 for the 21 price I am under contract for. I ordered mine in May and expect delivery in October now. So I should be able to ride the coattails of you good fortune. Many of us are incredulous, but hopeful when we read your delivery schedule. Lucky for you, you seem to be the only person of this forum which numbers several thousand including dealers and Polaris personnel who have the information form Polaris on the 22s. We just want to see the photos when yours comes in so we can all drool a bit. Sure there is a bit of envy that you are getting special treatment from Polaris, but get what you can. I would.
He doesn’t get it

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.