Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new to the forum. I just picked up a 22 sp crew premium. I threw on some 27" sunf ao33 tires and they rub quite a bit when bound up. Where we ride it's a mix of gravel, rock, and deeply rutted trails so bigger tires are a must. I was wondering if anyone is making a forward control arm for these machines yet.

Vendor
Hello, new to the forum. I just picked up a 22 sp crew premium. I threw on some 27" sunf ao33 tires and they rub quite a bit when bound up. Where we ride it's a mix of gravel, rock, and deeply rutted trails so bigger tires are a must. I was wondering if anyone is making a forward control arm for these machines yet.
Working on it! 馃 ;) No exact eta yet, but the prototypes are done. Just waiting their turn in the production line.

Registered
So how are your CV angles? Mine already look pretty steep with just the springs turned up. That's why I haven't gone with a lift.
100% stock. In the front it mounts between the spring and the strut. And in the back it鈥檚 a bracket that lifts the lower coil over hole up. There should be an install video on his website on a new 22. The reason I went this route is because it kept everything else basically factory.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
100% stock. In the front it mounts between the spring and the strut. And in the back it鈥檚 a bracket that lifts the lower coil over hole up. There should be an install video on his website on a new 22. The reason I went this route is because it kept everything else basically factory.
Thanks I'll check it out

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
So, I bought the Marshall Motoart 2.5" lift. It certainly does raise your CV angles but not real bad. With 27s I'm up to 15 3/4" ground clearance at the skid plate. It looks like I'll be safe, but I haven't rode the trails with 4 people yet, so the jury is still out on tire clearance. I'll still more than likely go with forward control arms when they become available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts