Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Totalled my old ranger getting 2016 570 ms. Getting Sedona ripsaw rt's 27's. I have been told may need wheel spacers and coil spacers. Opinions please. Also.....they will be on sedona spyder rims....14 inch.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Lots of threads on that, but I don't have any first hand experience other than I lifted mine 2.5" with the stock rims and tires. I'm thinking I would like to put some 27s on at some time with my stock rims.

·
Registered
244 Posts
You'll want 1 inch spacers on the front. You should be ok without a lift though, but there are other benefits to adding a small 2" lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
I put 26" Bighorns on mine. They rubbed the tie rod ends. Spacers fixed it right up. I'm contemplating a lift but don't need it for the tires. I am on stock rims.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I put 26" big horn on mine with a 2.5 lift and 1/4 spacer it works fine . I've used it over some rough terrain and got a 10 point bull moose during the fall hunting season. This machine had no problems carrying the load without scraping the bottom.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I put 26" Bighorns, 9" front, 11" rear, on MSA Diesel 14"X7" wheels. No rub, no lift, no spacers, work perfectly..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not necessarily the size of tires. I have a 2016 570-4 crew. It's more of the offset of the wheels. I installed some LE take off 12x6 wheels up front on my factory at489 25-10-12 tires and had to install wheel spacers up front to clear tie rod ends. Didn't HAVE to on rear but did anyways to keep the wheels setting the same width apart. Rear has 12x8 wheels with factory at489 25-10-12 tires. It sits a little wider, but it looks a heck of a lot better.

·
Registered
163 Posts
You won't have any tie rod issues with 14" rims...my 26" Bighorns, (actually measure approx. 27 1/2" at 10 psi.), on 14" ITP SS212 wheels clear with room to spare on the stock front suspension!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
Adding a clutch kit isn't a bad idea, but most operators report no problems with 27" upgrades. I haven't noticed any issues since adding bigger tires, but I am still interested in upgrading to the Duraclutch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts