Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my lift done. Went with the Super ATV 3" lift and found a great deal on some 28" High Lifter Outlaws from a friend at the dealership who had some take-offs. My clearance problems are solved. I can now drive across my property without bottoming out. Last week on stock tires I took it to an offroad park and it did OK but got stuck once really bad. I think this will paddle through. It does ride rough as a cob if you hit pavement. But in the dirt the difference is night and day. Climbed up a river bank without missing a beat. Here is a before pic and a couple of after pics.

(Light bar and sound system next...)

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The lift itself is $250. People talk about it being a simple install, but I did not really think so. Installation at a shop was going to be around $400.00. There are similar cheaper lifts out there but I did not want to take a chance with lesser quality.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks great! I am about to do the same thing myself. Have you noticed if it is a rougher ride since the shocks are at maximum adjust-ability?

·
Registered
249 Posts
With the shop taking everything off and putting it on.
And they adjust the toe in and toe out on the front end.

And I take it that they was furnishing the lift and installing it.
To have everything right and not worry about it.
To me. I'd rather pay the money.
That is why people have a job and save money.

Help the economy out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks great! I went with the JBL stadium sound bar. Easy install. Only drawback is limited mounting points. But sound is very good.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Did it change the ride much.
Does it feel anymore top heavy ?

Did the Polaris dealer tell you that you voided your warranty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts