Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I have an excellent RZR or Quad trailer. It is a 5' x 10' sturdy trailer, lights work, wiring all in conduit. It has a 3500# axle , 2 inch hitch, safety chains, and 14 inch tires that have very few miles on them. I am "ASKING" $625 and I can send pics in regular PM if interested. It is black in color. and Located near Madison, IN. Contact me if interested, I will meet someone an hour or two from here!

Mark

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody????????

Mark

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me posting pics is not a pretty thing! I usually get real MAD by the time I get done..

Mark

·
Registered
167 Posts
go to imageshack.us, click upload and select the photo to upload. you can resize it by choosing a size in the drop down box right under where you enter your email address (btw dont enter your email). click upload, wait a second and the page will load showing a bunch of links you can copy and paste. it will show the picture that you chose to upload int he middle of the page and some links above and under it. i always use the first link listed under the picture because when you paste it into threads it show the full picture instead of a thumbnail. to do this, click the link (it will automatically highlight) then right click and go to copy or cut and select one. go to the post and right click again and select paste. the link that you copied off imageshack is what will show, but once you post the post, the picture is what will show instead of the link.

hope this helps

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will work on this tonight when I get home. I would like to get this trailer sold as I have found one that I am going to get and I still have some tax money left to get it with right now.

Mark

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are some pics folks

I hope these pics turn out good!!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
That is a perfect size for the RZR. Mine is 5X9 and it just barely fits on it.

Too bad you are so far away and besides, ;D It won't work on my Ford! :2funny:

Gary

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hub caps are removeable :2funny: I found those and stuck them on to dress up the wheels.. I guess that is a pretty ugly dress huh.....

Mark

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
poorfarmer said:
Hub caps are removeable :2funny: I found those and stuck them on to dress up the wheels.. I guess that is a pretty ugly dress huh.....

Mark
Only ugly to us Ford, dodge and Toyo guys! ;)

Trailer looks perfect for hauling all sorts of stuff and someone ought to snap it up.

Gary

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish someone would snap it up. I need the money to buy a little bit bigger trailer to haul My Ranger with 27" Bighorns.. It wont fit this trailer anymore

Mark

1 - 14 of 14 Posts