Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to reach out to the forum in getting some help on financials and what I should expect? Here is the 570 full size I will be buying:
2015 570 full size Pursuit Camo
Hand controls - I'm a paraplegic
Poly window
Sport roof
Brush guard front/rear
Rear view mirror
Warn Winch
Double gun carrier-black
I know at current offer I can look for $1000 cash back and 2.99% financing. I have a few questions?
1. What is a good base price OTD?
2. Will the rebates or deals be getting better in the next few months?
3. Is it common to negotiate warranty or service plan?
4. When do the 2016's hit the floor?
5. Should I wait till the model year change?
6. Any other advice for a first time buyer?
I live in lower Alabama near Mobile. I will be using the vehicle for hunting primarily and general woods transportation. I am a mid level Paraplegic using a wheelchair and hand controls on vehicles for operation. If anyone has any advice or suggestions on outfitting for paraplegic usage that would also be GREATLY appreciated. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome and you are looking at a great machine!

Power steering is going to be important. Hand controls for the throttle and brake should be easy for the dealer to fabricate or possibly the same place you get the hand controls installed for your car. Anything is possible.

If you are able to slide from your chair to the seat of the ranger then you won't need to customize the seat area but you will want a 5pt harness. You can fab up a slide board that hinges or clips to the ranger so you can slide from seat to seat.

You can move the switches for the wiper and accessories with some new rocker switches and longer wire. I would consider putting these switches on the steering column or roof over your head so its easier to reach.

Good Luck and enjoy researching, customizing and playing on your new toy!

·
Registered
70 Posts
My dealer in Ft. Worth, Texas ( Polaris ATVs, Rangers, RZRs | FOUR WHEELS OF TEXAS Fort Worth, TX (817) 834-1090 ) which is a Polaris dealer also owns the company across the street from his dealership and they install wheelchair lifts in vans, etc. I would think that they would be someone who knows what is going on and what you would need. This dealer gave me the best price in the DFW area on my new Polaris and very pleasant to deal with. Ask to speak with Tara the dealers daughter the most knowledgeable person on Polaris I have ever talked with and she probably could help you on this.

John

·
Registered
35 Posts
2. In my experience, I have seen the 1000 off and 2.99% apr financing and it appears a lot and I don't usually see any other type of promotion but you can always ask other dealerships around your area

1 - 4 of 4 Posts