Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone here has tried out the ECU upgrade that supposedly creates more HP, RPM's and other engine improvements?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the Gillomen tune flashed onto my OEM ECU on our 2019 900xp and it is a huge difference in power and speed Installed along with their clutch kit for smoother take off at low speed. Absolutely would do it again.. Not sure how much of an improvement it will make on the 570, but it removes all stock torque limiters which is a huge boost in lower speed throttle response and available power.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We've been working on an ECU tune for the mid 570. Its NUTS!!! So...we may have to dial it back a bit. Stay tuned...and I'll try to get an update. (see what I did there )
You gonna be selling the tuner+map or will it be a service?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It'll be a simple plug-and-play handheld tuner. We put it on the back burner to keep up with the newer and bigger stuff, but I passed along your interest and we should get back to it very soon. Its wild what it does to that little 570.
Can't wait for that to come out! Hope I get some kind of notification! Heading back to Hatfield/McCoy this year (April) and it would be great if this was ready by then! Thanks for your input!!

·
Vendor
363 Posts
Still doing some occasional dyno runs on different years, but things have been weird since the whole "stay at home" initiative. I've got one for the 2015, but haven't been able to do much on the roads at home. I need to take it somewhere I can open it up. Shouldn't be much longer though. The tunes are petty much done. We'll probably have a better update on the release in about a month.

·
Registered
2015 Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize; 2.5" custom lift; 27x14 Sedona Rip-Saw R/T & MSA M23 Battle wheels
17 Posts
Sounds good, thank you sir! -waiting patiently. :cool:

·
Vendor
363 Posts
Besides benefitting us, how much more wear and tear will the motor get?
No more wear and tear than in stock form. The motor isn't being used to its full potential, and this just opens it up. The factory ECU limits the power made by the motor...more for safety and insurance reasons on the corporate end. The tune will open up the full potential of the motor by eliminating the stock ECU limitations, and the higher stages will also change the timing and the fuel to O2 ratio to make it work to its best potential. The only thing I'd recommend is running the minimum octane required for each tune....and wearing your seat belt.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts