Polaris Ranger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

Registered
2015 Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize; 2.5" custom lift; 27x14 Sedona Rip-Saw R/T & MSA M23 Battle wheels
Great, so again, when will we be able to beta test this tune?!? 馃槒馃嚭馃嚫馃榿馃槑

Vendor
Great, so again, when will we be able to beta test this tune?!? 馃槒馃嚭馃嚫馃榿馃槑
Lol!! :ROFLMAO:
I'm still waiting on the green light. I think they're still trying to get some dyno numbers from different years and crew vs. standard models. BUT.....Most are done. The earlier ones are just about ready. We may be waiting till we have all the years covered to release the all.

Registered
Discussion Starter #26
Hopefully---you sell several of these quickly so they can get "field" tested. Will this ECU add enough power to run 30" tires---(with proper clearance) ?

Vendor
Hopefully---you sell several of these quickly so they can get "field" tested. Will this ECU add enough power to run 30" tires---(with proper clearance) ?
Lol! I've been pushing this thread to my ECU dude for while. He knows you guys are ready!

Registered
2015 Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize; 2.5" custom lift; 27x14 Sedona Rip-Saw R/T & MSA M23 Battle wheels
Any hints on HP increases? Love to see this video on the Dyno! 馃槈

Vendor
Any hints on HP increases? Love to see this video on the Dyno! 馃槈
Not yet. I haven't gotten to see any of the Dyno results yet. Its been a minute since we've been in full swing back in the shop, but things are starting to get back to normal now so I should get some updates soon.

Registered

Registered
What size lift do you have to run 30s? I have a homemade ~2" I did myself. Running 27s now with no issues. Could go 28s I believe.

Vendor
Its pretty much done for all the earlier models. I'll dig in, and try to figure out what the holdup is. Probably supply chain related. I have one on my desk right now.... 馃槑

Registered
Its pretty much done for all the earlier models. I'll dig in, and try to figure out what the holdup is. Probably supply chain related. I have one on my desk right now.... 馃槑
Well now, send me a DM, and send it my way then! 馃榿

Vendor
Lol! Just waiting for the dyno to get freed up to get some more numbers. We'll have to have all of that before putting it up on the website.

Registered
Lol! Just waiting for the dyno to get freed up to get some more numbers. We'll have to have all of that before putting it up on the website.
Who said anything about putting it on the website?!? Send 'er to me, I've got my butt Dyno prepped and ready for launch!

21 - 40 of 76 Posts