Polaris Ranger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Vendor
419 Posts
Still testing? Out on the road today and I would have liked to hit 60 mph vs 50 to keep traffic off me.
Yep! Just trying to get all the different years on the dyno to get the numbers. There's going to be a few different tunes for some of the years.

·
Registered
2015 Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize; 2.5" custom lift; 27x14 Sedona Rip-Saw R/T & MSA M23 Battle wheels
17 Posts
Yep! Just trying to get all the different years on the dyno to get the numbers. There's going to be a few different tunes for some of the years.
You guys better get your act together here, by the views on this thread (4k) the interest is overwhelming! Plus, I'm still waiting on my beta test flasher.
On a side note- what are your techs saying is the choke point on these 570 engines? If we had one or two upgrades plus the flash to wake these engines up, what would it be? Do they need bigger throttle bodies and maybe less restrictive exhaust for example? Thanks

·
Vendor
419 Posts
Lol! Working on it. We've been playing catch up and keep up since the whole Covid shutdown, but I keep bring this back to the table. I think I made a little headway today after reading this and talking to some dudes here in the shop.
The tune won't really need anything else. It'll be for a stock machine. You'll just have to run good gas. Probably pump gas for the first stage, and 91+ for anything else. Not sure yet. An aftermarket exhaust isn't really going to do anything for you on these besides change the sound and volume. They really only benefit turbos, and even then...its just a little.

·
Registered
2015 Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize; 2.5" custom lift; 27x14 Sedona Rip-Saw R/T & MSA M23 Battle wheels
17 Posts
Lol! Working on it. We've been playing catch up and keep up since the whole Covid shutdown, but I keep bring this back to the table. I think I made a little headway today after reading this and talking to some dudes here in the shop.
The tune won't really need anything else. It'll be for a stock machine. You'll just have to run good gas. Probably pump gas for the first stage, and 91+ for anything else. Not sure yet. An aftermarket exhaust isn't really going to do anything for you on these besides change the sound and volume. They really only benefit turbos, and even then...its just a little.
Looking forward to some updates soon. Can I put in my order yet?!? Will there be any options to check while setting up the initial flash? Like what size tires I'm running? Not sure if that could effect the fuel maps at all, as I'm not a tuner. Thanks again for keeping us up to date on the progress!:cool:

·
Vendor
419 Posts
Looking forward to some updates soon. Can I put in my order yet?!? Will there be any options to check while setting up the initial flash? Like what size tires I'm running? Not sure if that could effect the fuel maps at all, as I'm not a tuner. Thanks again for keeping us up to date on the progress!:cool:
Still working on getting this pushed up into production and getting dyno runs from different years. We're playing catch up and keep up still. Hopefully I'll have more updates next week. Supposed to have a meeting about some tunes soon. No worries about tire size. You're pretty limited with that midsize 570 anyway.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Still working on getting this pushed up into production and getting dyno runs from different years. We're playing catch up and keep up still. Hopefully I'll have more updates next week. Supposed to have a meeting about some tunes soon. No worries about tire size. You're pretty limited with that midsize 570 anyway.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So how are we looking? I’ve got a 570 midsize that needs a little more umph! Top speed beyond 50 would be great! I drive on highway a lot and always feel like I’m holding people back... Plus I put bigger tires on it and would like just a little more power. I went with the midsize because it fits in the back of my pick up otherwise I would’ve gone with the 900 at the time...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Just get the Gilomen reflash. SATV isn't going to do anything with the 570 ECM. Its been almost a year since this thread was started.....
And when it finally does come to market. It probably will only be $50 difference between the two. So...if you've waited a year to save 50 bucks....you must not really want a tune that bad

·
Registered
12 Posts
We got a new model in to try out on the dyno. Trying to have them all ready for the release.

When is the release though? What’s the difference between the new model and say a 2017? My understanding is the motor hasn’t changed since 2015...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
419 Posts
The motor hasn't changed, but the ECU tunes are going to be different. They still need to be tweaked because the files on the ECU aren't always in the same place. Still not sure on the release date. We're done with the earlier models, and I'm doing all I can to get them posted. Just waiting on approval to get the early ones loaded up.

·
Vendor
419 Posts
All years are done! Just getting them loaded up on the website over the next few days. They should all be up sometime next week....hopefully.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Didn't see a 570 Midsize listed on your website. Although it doesn't list it in the specs, is it the same as the 570 Fullsize? If not, still coming up?

41 - 60 of 76 Posts