Polaris Ranger Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the link! But...not to beat a dead horse here. Following the link takes me directly to the midsize tuner. Great, but I wanted to let a friend know about this and if I go to your website it only lists a full size tuner but NO midsize. The specs from your link for the midsize and the full size specs are the same. Same thing or do I have to forward your link to him to get the midsize. Sorry but I'm confused here and trying to pass on the info.

·
Vendor
419 Posts
Thanks for the link! But...not to beat a dead horse here. Following the link takes me directly to the midsize tuner. Great, but I wanted to let a friend know about this and if I go to your website it only lists a full size tuner but NO midsize. The specs from your link for the midsize and the full size specs are the same. Same thing or do I have to forward your link to him to get the midsize. Sorry but I'm confused here and trying to pass on the info.
Hey!
The website just hadn't updated yet. Both should be up on the website now. They're going to be the same tunes anyway.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Hey!
We do have a tune for you! And there are no other requirements besides running the higher octane in the stage 2.
Curious as to the difference between yours and the Gilomen unit. Made by the same company? Same performance enhancements?

·
Vendor
419 Posts
Curious as to the difference between yours and the Gilomen unit. Made by the same company? Same performance enhancements?
We design our own tunes and test them on our own dyno. There's really only so much "safe" power you can get out of a motor, so we knock out the limiters and adjust the timing to be the most effective and most efficient for usable power. I don't know much about theirs but I'm sure we're both putting out the most power that's safely and sustainably attainable with our tunes.

·
Registered
84 Posts
What octane is required for stage 2? There is conflicting information on the website. I wanted to buy one during the Black Friday sale but couldn’t get this question answered.

·
Vendor
419 Posts
What octane is required for stage 2? There is conflicting information on the website. I wanted to buy one during the Black Friday sale but couldn’t get this question answered.
You'll need a minimum of 89. 91 is better, but 89 will run fine.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Is it possible to to keep the seat belt limiter on in the program? My kids drive the machine also and would want to make sure they still wear the seat belts. Thanks

·
Vendor
419 Posts
Is it possible to to keep the seat belt limiter on in the program? My kids drive the machine also and would want to make sure they still wear the seat belts. Thanks
No, but the reason behind that is so you can add some good aftermarket harnesses that are way safer and more comfortable than the stock seatbelts.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts