Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have experience on the 6 inch lift it comes with new arms and creates a 7 inch wider stance my concern is weather the wider stance makes up for the lift on tipping stability, i have a 2 1/2 lift now and don't want to go any higher due to tipping in the hills

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
does anyone have experience on the 6 inch lift it comes with new arms and creates a 7 inch wider stance my concern is weather the wider stance makes up for the lift on tipping stability, i have a 2 1/2 lift now and don't want to go any higher due to tipping in the hills
im inbetween the super atv or the outkast lift w 4 inch wider stance

·
Vendor
419 Posts
Our full suspension 6" lift maintains the same center of gravity as stock once you include the width. Not tippy at all. especially if you're going all out with some big tires. You should also look into our portal gear lifts. Its pretty much the baddest thing you can do. Lift, width, gear reduction, less stress on the driveline, plus you can stack it on top of another lift if you want to go really big. Perfect for bigger tires...or waaaay bigger tires if you're going huge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts