Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 polaris ranger northstar and i tried my ac yesterday and it does not blow any cold air. I turn it on and the radiator fan turns on but i dont here the clutch kick in. Is there a fuse i should be looking for? I used it last year and it worked fine and i dont see any of the hoses that leaked any freon out.Any suggestions?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Check your Freon pressure using a gauge from any auto parts store. The system has a high/low pressure switch that won't allow the compressor to kick on when it's low. You can't always see freon leaks in the lines. It can also leak from the evap, condenser, or even the compressor.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check your Freon pressure using a gauge from any auto parts store. The system has a high/low pressure switch that won't allow the compressor to kick on when it's low. You can't always see freon leaks in the lines. It can also leak from the evap, condenser, or even the compressor.
Does anybody know how to check those new fuses that polaris uses? The old ones you could take a test light and check them that way but i am not sure to check the new ones.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 2017 and there is a sensor in the front under the dash behind the filter that makes sure it does not freeze up. The wire on mine got broke and would not let the compressor cut on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Noticed my hvac didn't cool on cool side. Noticed lite on ac switch wasn't on when it should have been. Checked switch from behind and found wiring harness wasn't plugged into switch. Plugged in and has worked since. Cool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts