Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying new Ranger 1000. Are aftermarket accessories like roof front back covers doors available and worth looking into. I have a full hard body on current ranger that came off my first ranger. I don't think it will fit new ranger without a lot of work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just purchased a 2021 ranger 1000 base model. If it has the pro fit roll cage (not the round bar) there’s lots of accessories for the ranger As you can install xp model accessories even though they say they won’t fit. I installed a winch bumper, front and rear windshields and a roof all ”designed“ for the xp model and they all fit perfectly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No. None of it was Polaris equipment. They have nice accessories but all very expensive and not many options going after market now knowing that it all fits from the xp model is the way to go in my opinion

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No. None of it was Polaris equipment. They have nice accessories but all very expensive and not many options going after market now knowing that it all fits from the xp model is the way to go in my opinion
I don't mean to be a pest but where do you get your stuff.

·
Registered
4 Posts
EverythingPolarisRanger.com
Utvdirect.com
The first is where I got most of my parts. Like I said if you look for fitments on just the base model there isn’t too many options but I did my homework and took a lot of measurements and everything for the xp model does fit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I have 3 weeks til covid immunity then I'm going to shop in earnest. I'll let you know how it goes

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2021 Ranger 1000 Premium that is the SOHC model and have been getting it rigged out to keep in the NC mtns. Some of the best mods I have done so far are the rear Roll cage from SuperATV. and the underside panels from GRIZZZTEK. I am now adding Fortress half-doors and some lights. Many of the mods I added were spec'd as 1000XP and fit just fine on my Ranger 1000.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a 2021 Ranger 1000 Premium that is the SOHC model and have been getting it rigged out to keep in the NC mtns. Some of the best mods I have done so far are the rear Roll cage from SuperATV. and the underside panels from GRIZZZTEK. I am now adding Fortress half-doors and some lights. Many of the mods I added were spec'd as 1000XP and fit just fine on my Ranger 1000.
View attachment 24713
Looks nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts