Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 Ranger High Lifter Crew on order. I plan to pull off the stock wheels/tires and sell them as new. So I want to order new beadlock wheels and larger trail tires before it arrives. A few questions:

1. Will a 6+1 offset maintain the factory width? I don’t want to be any wider than stock.

2. Can someone with a 2021 HL tell me how much clearance there is with the factory 30” tires? I’d like to get 32” or 33” tires if they will fit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2022 Ranger High Lifter Crew on order. I plan to pull off the stock wheels/tires and sell them as new. So I want to order new beadlock wheels and larger trail tires before it arrives. A few questions:

1. Will a 6+1 offset maintain the factory width? I don’t want to be any wider than stock.

2. Can someone with a 2021 HL tell me how much clearance there is with the factory 30” tires? I’d like to get 32” or 33” tires if they will fit.
I dont have anything to add to this but was curious if you have any info on the status of your order? I put a deposit down a on 22 high lifter but have heard that they are delayed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a 21 high lifter stock ground clearance with 30’ is 16 and I have a 2.5 inch lift with springs turned up and it’s at 19 now you can fit bigger there’s room I want to get trail tires too these outlaws are good but they don’t ride smooth at all

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont have anything to add to this but was curious if you have any info on the status of your order? I put a deposit down a on 22 high lifter but have heard that they are delayed.
No info yet. I placed my order on 8/17. They told me it would be 3-4 weeks before they had any info. I figured I would just order it and try to forget about it until I get the call. So far I’m not going too crazy thinking about it. 😉

·
Registered
2021 Ranger crew xp1000
21 Posts
I have a 2021 that I put 30” tusk terrabites. When I get back home I will take some measurements for you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Awesome those are what I was thinking about getting I’m glad I get to see what it looks like it looks awesome appreciate the pic I’m glad to know there smaller I want 32

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I believe the terrabites are smaller. I will take it out of the garage tomorrow and take a picture.
View attachment 25852
That’s exactly what we needed to see. Thank you for taking the time to show us. Two more questions:

what is the offset of your aftermarket wheels?

Did you width change with the new wheels?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts