Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is the link for my Stainless Steel roof and Stainless radio box as well. You can also see my kick panels/half doors I recently installed. I've got one more set of strobe lights i'm gonna add to the roof and replace the speakers and then I should be done. Next is the wheels. Still torn between the 27 x 14 Swamplites or 27 x 14 Mudlites. I want to stick with the 14" wheels that came on it just for the bling factor.

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee172/cdgofish/Ranger/

·
Registered
133 Posts
Not to get to far into your business, but I would go with the Swamp Lites. They seam to work better for what we do in the south. Mud, and Hard ground.

·
Registered
317 Posts
And in the summer here in Arizona you could leave the BBQ grill at home,
and just cook your hamburgers on the roof. :2funny:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never thought of that. I will have to get some stainless steel mesh and build a small platform to elevate the meat off of the roof for even cooking. Now I'll have to make room for seasonings too.

·
Registered
635 Posts
If your a lone rider don't do bacon up there as that always bring riders out of the woods, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Bacooooooon..

·
Registered
50 Posts
:) Nice work you do there. But I must say you look kind of young in the picture ! You must be older than you look. :2funny:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
38 and thanks.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Don't forget the grease trap, you don't want all that burger grease running down hood ::). Looks great, you do nice work. For me, half the fun of these toys is designing and building your own accessories.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts