Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added the multipurpose accessory. A survival knife. Complete with tree saw, matches, fishing line and hooks, and most importantly, a compass, just in case my GPS takes a dump. It is also easily accessable in the event of a wild animal attack :knuppel2:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I like the idea of the knife. I will have to add one to my XP 700, Just in case I filp over and get stuck under my Ranger- I can saw my leg off and go for help :D

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Lynerd said:
I like the idea of the knife. I will have to add one to my XP 700, Just in case I filp over and get stuck under my Ranger- I can saw my leg off and go for help :D
I hope that no one has to use it for this reason!

·
Registered
635 Posts
What a great idea..
Here's another survival tool.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Darn, Is that the weapon of Choice? That looks like some heat ! Do you ride with that bad boy?

·
Registered
635 Posts
It's a Colt 9mm with 39mm grenade (flare) launcher. I didn't have a quick pic of my preferred Colt in, of course 223..

·
Registered
635 Posts
I should have mentioned that the 9mm is a stock Colt product, however good luck finding one at a reasonable price any more..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Now, fellas, if you want to be prepared, you got go all the way.

Not to mention several different types of ammo, a medium ALICE pack full of goodies and all kinds of other crap that I haven't bothered to photograph. The AR ain't bad, either, but I prefer the shotgun.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I bought this 5 shot 410/45 long colt for ridding with. Its the perfect pistol. 410 squirel shot for snakes, 45 long colt or 410 buck shot for blood trailing deer.

This one, well I just use it for fun. :2funny: :2funny:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well...I don't have a gun that I would take a chance on damaging so I guess I would just have to beat something to death with my little shovel!

·
Registered
16 Posts
My friends all make fun of me about the stuff i do carry but they always follow the joking up with.."but if you ever get stuck or stranded in the woods ya want andy with you"

heres my list

1.Small shovel

2.. chain saw

3. machete

4.tool box w/ about anything you could need for repairs.

5. 200 ft. of tow straps...been stuck a few times in a river bottom and was a LONG way from anything to anchor to.

6. 2 snatch blocks

7.extra belt

8.tire repair kit

9. lots of bungies.

10. knife

11.duct tape

probably more just can't think of it

·
Registered
635 Posts
HMMMMMMMMMM, more room to ride.. Dodging tree's is dangerous.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I carry a shovel
fire extinguisher
come a long
first aid kit
tools
tire repair kit
12v air compressor
straps
a baggy napkins