Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I live in Southern Indiana, I do not do alot of "Park" Riding, I have a few small trails and we do alot of back road riding. I am thinking about doing some kind of Benefit for my 23 Year old Brother-In-Law who is fighting cancer for the second time in 5 years. Riley Hospital in Indy is his 2nd home and I want to do something to help him out early this spring. Right now he is selling off little bits to keep enough money to make house payments and he is already selling his '79 Chevy 4x4 and I refuse to see him sell his "67 Mustang! Anyone know about a poker run, how it works or if anyone is interested. Please let me know. I can ride about 50-75 miles in three counties around my house.

Mark

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would really like to Raffle a UTV off! If I could find a way to get one! Money is tight here on the mini farm!

Mark

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do you have any Rotary Clubs around you area? Rotary is an International Service Organization and often help in a variety of situations. You might try checking with a Rotary Club.

Not sure if they can help , but you might start with that.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have been to some 4x4 cruise ins for people with cancer. I'm new at the atv thing but the Jeep club I belong to has an IN. chapter now http://www.terrainstompers.com/forum/. We do a lot runs at Haspin so if you set up something on some back roads and a cruise in for so much a ride I think that could help.

Keep me posted on what you come up with or maybe even something at Haspin( you would have to check with them). I'll post it on the Jeep boards, we do have a few people with atv's. This is about the only atv board I get on so I'm out of that loop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts