Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next week, I will be adding 27x10-9 front Swamp lites and 27x10-12 rear Swamp lites and a 3 inch lift. Im not sure what wheel to go with, I wanted the black SS 108's, but I hear they lose their black paint very easy. My Ranger is a 08 XP Browning. Any suggestions

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I have seen the black vision's and it takes a lot to scratch the paint on those. It all depends on how well they prep the wheel before powdercoating. Of coarse anything that is painted/powdercoated hits against a rock it will scratch. But I think they would look good for a long time before you would have to have them recoated.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on People your killing me here. :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
31 Posts
The black will scuff and eventually come off if you ride in mud very much. I would stick to something without paint on it if you want them to stay decent looking.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, thanks for all the information and suggestions. I droped my Ranger off today for my wheels, tires, and lift. I decided to go with the black Rattelsnakes by Douglas Wheels. Thanks again for yalls help.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just as soon as I can ;D ;D ;D ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts