Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are planning on going to New York sometime around May 17th. We will be staying Around Time Square. May 17th is our Anniversary so we always try to do something fun. What does everyone else have planned for this years Vacation?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Planning on a July trip to Colorado. Still trying to decide between taking the Jeep or the Ranger. Jeep trails are easy to find but identifying which trails in CO are legal for SidebySide's is a bit more of a challenge.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The wife and I went to Grand Cayman for 10 days in December. In January we're taking our son to Cancun for a week. We like the warm weather spots.

·
Registered
345 Posts
:( No, I am out of vacation time, gotta stay and work! :'(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Planninf a 6 week vacation in February and March. Down around Parker, Bouse, Quartzite and who could go there and not go to GLAMIS :D At least it should be warm there O0

·
Registered
507 Posts
I am planning a trip to the Black Hills in Lead, SD in June and again in September. The week after July 4th, we head up to the BigHorn Mountains up from Dayton, Wyoming

·
Registered
88 Posts
Been to Cancun twice. Had a blast. No big trips planned. Just a long weekend or two. One riding trip to TN in June! We tend to stay closer to home. I have found traveling with a toddler is a little more challenging.

·
Registered
133 Posts
We dont ever plan a trip, we just hook up to the camper and go.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OtterBob said:
We dont ever plan a trip, we just hook up to the camper and go.
Bragger!!!! ;D normally we just get the urge and go as well. Thought of getting a camper but just haven't made that move.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Got a friend of mine with a tou hauler for sale. As for me, we only got a 30 ft. bumper pull with a superslide on it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Till bow season is over, just about every off weekend...we'll be headed to camp to hunt or ride...then got a few Lineman's rodeos close by to hit...the biggest is in April in shreveport where I am on the committee, and am a Judge! Then just a few days here and there on my long weekends to ride somewhere....and then it'll be hunting season again, and hopefully by this time next year, I'll be on Permanent Vacation!!!!!! :eek: O0

·
Registered
26 Posts
Why'd you retire from chasin' waldo out on bago? If you would ever like to go, maybe we could tag team em' someday, I've got plenty of room in my 21' Warrior.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I had a 2090 myself for a short time. Most of my time I was in a 1900prov. Got burned out fishing tournaments. Went down to a 16ft tiller used it once and I sold that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts