Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood Automotive exterior

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Auto part

2022 SP 570 Premium. It is at the top of the motor. It is a 4 pin connector for something. Wondering why it is open to the weather.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I called the dealership today and sent pictures. The salesman are not sure what it is so they will check with the
service department on Monday. I watched the video Polaris has on changing oil on the new 2022 570 Premium and I can see the same plug in question on the video with nothing plugged into it. Just wondering if it can be used for reverse lights, turn signals or maybe a backup alarm. It has 4 wires going to it. Grey and black on top, red and white on bottom.
Comes out of the main harness.

Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have another plug to identify. This one is in the rear centered under the tailgate. In the area of a license plate. At least this one has a cap on it. Sure wish I could find a service manual / wiring diagram for the new 2022. Reference photos. Once again not sure if the Northstar edition has this plug in use. Hopefully the service mechanics can ID these plugs. Im
sure it would help everyone in adding accessories to know what these plugs are for.

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Bumper
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper Trunk Wood

·
Registered
5 Posts
On that note, I moved my rear camera because I could not see anything behind me as the bumper blocked my view. Was a very easy job--took all of 20 minutes and was able to use existing wiring with no cutting or buying parts. Now it works like my trucks camera--full rear view!
Tire Vehicle Grille Hood Automotive tire

1 - 8 of 8 Posts