Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

I joined several days ago and have enjoyed lurking through most of the board. You can get a feel for a board pretty quickly and I like the way this one feels. I've been a member of ATV Nation for quite a while now but have recently been looking for some Ranger company since....I'LL BE OWNIN' ONE BY THURSDAY MORNING! :D

I've owned 4-wheelers since '86, raised 3 fine kids on them with narry an injury. 2 years ago I became a licensed safety instructor for ATV Safety Institute. I live in western Arkansas, on the edge of the Ouachita Mountians and the Ouachita National Forest. Last year I built a cabin to rent, installed more than a dozen RV hookups and began providing lodging for fellow OHV enthusiasts. Folks just love our place and it's proximity to The Wolfpen Gap ATV Trail system and the hundreds of miles of riding in the Ouachita National Forest. We're now expanding.

I'm also President of our local Fair & Rodeo Association and became acquainted with the Ranger over the past several years due to the goodness of my local Polaris dealer and his willingness to provide me with a demo to use for my constant trips from one end of the grounds to the other during our annual events. Finally, I can now justify owning one for both business and pleasure.

My Ranger will see it's use on my farm, campgrounds, fairgrounds and in the mountains and Wolfpen Gap ATV Trails. I'll be watching for ideas and improvements to make it's life easier and longer while serving me and my family in our work, rescue and play activities.

Great site, I appreciate it's founders and supporting members greatly!

oh yeah, almost forgot....I'm getting an '07 700efi. It's the last demo I used this past season, and I'm the only person that's demo'd it so I can still consider it mine all mine even though it began it's life as a demo. It's not like she's been EVERYBODY'S girlfriend or somethin.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey and welcome to Polaris Ranger Forum. I am glad you are enjoying the site. It has only been up for 3 months and it has had a great kick off. We have several good members here.

About your riding and camping property. Get us some pictures up and some more details.We also have a Chapters Section so you can post up riding events for your area.

Josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts