Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where i can get a good quality system of speakers, or a speaker bar, compatible with iPod to mount on my new 2011 ranger 400 (FoR a LoW pRiCe!i!i!)???? thanks!;D

·
Registered
83 Posts
What is your version of cheap, under $100, $1000? Would you prefer to build it yourself, or just install a complete pre-fab system? There are speaker pods that fit near the foot wells and overhead systems:
POLARIS RANGER 2009/2011 6-SPEAKER SOUND BAR 2-LIGHTS | eBay
or
Polaris Ranger Gen 2 Front Stereo Pods for 6x9 Speakers | eBay

If you want to custom design your own, there are tons of threads for that as well. Also if you are planning on a system including a subwoofer you may want to look into an additional battery or upgrading to a gell cell.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for your help, I am looking for something $200.00 or less. I want just some basic speakers that plug into the 12V outlet that I can also plug my iPod into. So, does the "Polaris Ranger 2009/2011 6-Speaker Sound Bar 2-Lights" have iPod hookup? If so, I think this is the one for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anybody know where i can get a good quality system of speakers, or a speaker bar, compatible with iPod to mount on my new 2011 ranger 400 (FoR a LoW pRiCe!i!i!)???? thanks!;D
go buy a cheap cd player and then go to walmart and get 2 5.5" speakers to install under center console. and get 2 4" speakers to mount in the side pnls, put cd player in glove box and antenna in the front box i did all that for $178. you may be able to work out a deal with the best buy guys for a package deal.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Thanks for your help, I am looking for something $200.00 or less. I want just some basic speakers that plug into the 12V outlet that I can also plug my iPod into. So, does the "Polaris Ranger 2009/2011 6-Speaker Sound Bar 2-Lights" have iPod hookup? If so, I think this is the one for me.
Those look like just speakers with no power, but it says it has dome lights, so it must get that power from somewhere.

I think you would need the 792501RCA (extra A on the end of the number), because it is amplified.

Check this document for installation instructions to see if you want to go that route: http://www.vdpusa.com/792571B - Ranger Overhead Mount.xls

1 - 5 of 5 Posts