Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
So when you put it in reverse it comes on? On my roof system I added 2 back up lights on toggle switches. But I do like the likes coming on once put in reverse.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GPER said:
Thanks do you have Ohio plates on that???????? If so what all is needed????
The plate is from the island of St.Martin. We go there on vacation once and a while. I'll post a close-up photo later.

·
Registered
269 Posts
That's ok, it looks like an Ohio tag so I was wanting the tech on how to get a tag for one. Anyway I should be back on topic for your post, so do you get better lighting with the light mounted under the bed????

I want to put more lights on my cage, but don't want them on top and have not come up with anything yet for under the top hoop. I'm not sure about having a light down that low, I'm hard on things. :tickedoff: ;D

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Is there any way you can do a write up of how to find the reverse light in our modified section. This is good info and finding the right wire could be hard for someone. Thanks for your post.

Josh

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
caglezxj said:
Is there any way you can do a write up of how to find the reverse light in our modified section. This is good info and finding the right wire could be hard for someone. Thanks for your post.

Josh
It's in the Mod section.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts