Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I'm one of those ol'guys Grazor was talkin' about in another thread that practically needs a picture drawn to understand what the younger folks seem to just know...... What's the easiest way to put an avatar in my posts. Please type slowly cause it will probably take me some time to catch on. :-\

·
Registered
635 Posts
From your profile update page simply click on your name, in any of your posts . Make sure your picture is small like about 17ish KB's .

·
Registered
167 Posts
click profile at the top of this screen. it will take you to your profile page, on the left side there will be several things to click on. choose forum profile information. you can upload your own picture (it will have to be tiny) or use imageshack.us to host it (chose a tiny size) and enter that in the box given. hope that makes sense

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guy's......... I found a picture of a 29" walleye caught on Lake Winnebago last June and decided it would go well with my username. I've learned a lot in the last few days, and it's good folks like ya'll that make it happen.

PS. Vern, If you see this and get the itch to troll up a few 'eyes some day, we'll make some plans.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Code said:
From your profile update page simply click on your name, in any of your posts . Make sure your picture is small like about 17ish KB's .

Code Blue.....that was great!!!!!
[move] :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:[/move]

·
Registered
635 Posts
Just trying to follow instructions.. :-X :-X :-X :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
"OK, I'm one of those ol'guys Grazor was talkin' about in another thread that practically needs a picture drawn to understand what the younger folks seem to just know"!

Just to make things clear, I Resemble that Remark! ;)

I'm no wizard here either and learn by doing rather then reading about it.

That was pretty cool Code Blue, typing slow! :2funny:

I always type slow but its because I have two fingers that do the typing and one of them is stupid!

Glad to see you got it figured out and posted an avatar. Now you can change it the same way if you ever catch a big one! O0

Gary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts