Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Ranger NorthStar Ultimate Ghost White
6 Posts
Are all of the 2021 xp1000’s pre wired for a backup light?
I didn’t think there was pre-wiring for backup lights. Tomorrow I’ll take a close look my machine to see if there is any pre-wiring.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would also like to know this. I am wiring up lights in the back and I would like to wire them so they are both switch and automatic when in reverse.

·
Registered
2021 ranger xp1000
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ve been looking around on the motor and haven’t found a plug-in that doesn’t have something in it The Internet is filled with lights that say plug and play for my machine so who knows.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Ranger NorthStar Ultimate Ghost White
6 Posts
I looked under the skirt today and I too was unable to find a plug that doesn't have anything in it. Hope someone can shed some light on whether this is a fantasy or not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
my 2020 xp is . I hook it up to relay ,it is on back of trans. it is to wire tied to the frame , 2 wires in a oem polaris connector , I cut it off and just butt connectored it to my wire , It works off the grounding side of the switch in the transmission. I did hook up my 2019 direct to one 7 watt LED light and it worked fine .

·
Registered
2021 ranger xp1000
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’ve been looking around and I think Polaris has done away with the plug for the reverse light on the 2021’s

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 2021 xp1000 crew northstar premium had this plug with cap & i bought plug & play light & works awesome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts