Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to install one or two small light bars on my ultimate rear bumper rather than the square cube style. My question is will the provided pig tail handle one or two of these small light bars or should I just run power from the buss bar??

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would like to install one or two small light bars on my ultimate rear bumper rather than the square cube style. My question is will the provided pig tail handle one or two of these small light bars or should I just run power from the buss bar??
No, it won’t have enough power. It’s powered for a reverse beeper, something like 3W.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I ran 2 of the cubes off of it without issue on my 2019 NS. Mounted 1 on each rear corner of the roof.

·
Registered
83 Posts
On my 2011 Ranger 800 XP LE, I ran a fused wire from the main power lug to the rear, and added a relay in the back triggered by the backup wires. There should be pictures on this forum.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Search Ranger Backup Light in this forum

·
Registered
115 Posts
That is what I used for mine. I installed 2 6" 18 watt bars under the box on the frame support. BUT I only used it for the harness. I wired in a switch. I also used a matching set mounted on the back of the cab for box light on a separate switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts