Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice that the latest discussion about suggestions for Polaris Ranger Lift Kits is dated back in 2014??? I believe many are installing lift kits on their machines today. I have learned that all lift kits are not created equal. It you want to do an extreme lift then you are going to be replacing and adding ALOT of parts in order not to hurt the machine. After doing quite a bit of searching I just want to say- Buyer be ware! Take your time to understand what you want to accomplish. The BIGGEST thing? Know who you are buying from. where is the lift kit coming from. China knockoffs with no service and inferior products are everywhere. Found MMA Lift kit. USA Manufacture. Service! Incase anyone else is looking for just enough lift without going extreme. Checkout other forums too. Marshall Motoart is sometimes called MMA. It is a 2.5" lift kit manufactured in the USA. No Dealers. Just sell direct. Hope this information is helpful to others.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I had a MMA lift on my 800 ranger then got one for my 900. I have forward A arms in the from and the kit still works fine. I'd describe it a simple and easy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts