Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all think are the best tires for general trail riding and hill climbing. The hills will turn to mud when it rains though! I’m currently running Mud Lites on my ATV and like them a lot. I don’t know much about this yet, so throw out some names!

·
Vendor
305 Posts
Hey!
I think you'd love our Warrior RT and Warrior XT tires. We're right here with you in the hills of Kentucky and Southern Indiana, and that's what we're all running. Here's a link:
Warrior XT
Warrior RT

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey!
I think you'd love our Warrior RT and Warrior XT tires. We're right here with you in the hills of Kentucky and Southern Indiana, and that's what we're all running. Here's a link:
Warrior XT
Warrior RT
Dang! Those tires are awesome. Let me look around. I’ll definitely consider it. I may have be up calling you all if I have any questions :)

·
Vendor
305 Posts
Dang! Those tires are awesome. Let me look around. I’ll definitely consider it. I may have be up calling you all if I have any questions :)
Hell yeah man! If you decide you're interested, I can help out with a little forum member discount. Not sure where you are in Kentucky, but we're right across the river from Trimble County, in Madison, Indiana.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts