Polaris Ranger Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Why did you put a deposit down and then keep shopping? A deposit holds that machine for you and not sell it to anyone else. Once you put a deposit down the negotiation is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Why did you put a deposit down and then keep shopping? A deposit holds that machine for you and not sell it to anyone else. Once you put a deposit down the negotiation is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tcounty,
U are correct. My bad, I wanted to purchase from this dealer, it was just by chance I ran across a used ranger for sale by an individual my deposits was only $100.00 no big loss for me and no big gain for the dealer. I asked if I could put my deposits toward service since they were who I wanted to use fo maintain my unit and to purchase accessories. I think I would have agreed to this if I was the dealer and not loose a customer for ever. But that’s just me. I’ll get service and parts from another dealer and when I wear this one out and need a new one I want be giving them an opportunity. I lost $100.00 they lost a good customer. Was it worth it??

·
Registered
161 Posts
I would mention to every atv/sxs owner I ran across Never to go to Chicksaw Polaris . Its only $100. bucks but they lost much much more by screwing you over.
I always said the next time I buy I would take a vacation road trip and go to Abernathy's. My girlfriend mentioned flying to Nashville this year. I said if were that close to Abernathys we will be driving over there.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts