Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 Polaris Ranger 570-4 that has got worst lately. I depress brake pedal hard almost to the floor for it to turn on. Sometimes it takes a few tries for it to work. The brake lights does not come on at all even when it does turn on. I unplugged the connector to the brake pressure sensor on the master cylinder and it seems to have brake fluid in there. Cleaned it and same result. I’m guessing it’s a bad switch due to there being fluid in there. Has anyone encountered this issue or should I wait to take it in for it to be something else? It’s still under warranty but my dealer has no service appointments for the 6 weeks. I’ve read several threads in which is an easy job.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew, OEM top, aftermarket front and rear windshields, Maxxis Ceros tires.
310 Posts
Describe the issue to the dealer. If you are capable of bleeding the brakes and he will just give you the switch that would be a solution. Or jump the switch in the connector until your appointment comes up. But keep an eye on your brake fluid level until it is repaired. A leak is a leak.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts