Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 NS owners keep a eye on your windshield, you look through them , but take notice to your hinge points. My NS crew ultimate windshield broke left hinge area.
when I picked it up there was a large gap bottom left corner it was hitting the post, the deal forced it in and said they would adjust it when I bring it in for first service. Only 12 hours of easy rideing and it broke. Called the dealer they will make it good but they did tell me they have been having a lot of windshield on 2021 NS coming in crooked and windshield shields braking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2021 NS owners keep a eye on your windshield, you look through them , but take notice to your hinge points. My NS crew ultimate windshield broke left hinge area.
when I picked it up there was a large gap bottom left corner it was hitting the post, the deal forced it in and said they would adjust it when I bring it in for first service. Only 12 hours of easy rideing and it broke. Called the dealer they will make it good but they did tell me they have been having a lot of windshield on 2021 NS coming in crooked and windshield shields braking.
View attachment 25055
I bought mine in spring of 2018 and the windshield was cracked when I picked it up.

·
Registered
2021 Ranger crew NS Trail Boss
23 Posts
Add me to the list, it was at the dealer in their parking lot sitting in the sun and it cracked at the bottom center and went up to the top in a V pattern.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dealer called to to let me know the warranty claim they submitted to Polaris is approve yea !! But with the delay with parts who know how long they say.

·
Registered
2021 Ranger crew NS Trail Boss
23 Posts
I guess the North Star windshield is different, so of course they are on back order until mid May, at least.

·
Registered
2019 XP1000 Camo
203 Posts
I had the dealer put the tip out windshield on mine when I bought it. I readjusted everything when I got it home. Almost 3000 miles and only a leak here and there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
View attachment 25055

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2018 ranger xp 1000 have replaced 2 already polaris replaced the first one second one they just gave me $650.00 gift certificate towards a new one. First one broke 1 month from when I bought it the second one 3 years later 2 weeks ago

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had a 2017 1000XP with a tip out windshield and had three crack and replaced. Thats why I ordered the Northstar Premium with the solid no tip out windshield.
Had enough of the tip outs! At least the warranty made it good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts