Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a few pictures of bucket seats for a 2007 700 XP Ranger. I can't find a dealer. I have the after market front bench seat and my wife doesn't like nor do I. I would like to put in bucket seats in place of the bench. Does anyone know where than can be purchased.
I do all my riding in the sand dunes in southern California and it's only two of us. I would also like to remove the bed and put in side panels. Can't find dealer for that either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
here ya go. these r from one of the new sponsors.

http://www.rubicon4x4.com/index.php?cPath=3523_3574

·
Registered
635 Posts
And if you don't see want you want on the site simply call 800-905-4294

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked on there website and couldn't find a true bucket so I called and they said they don't have them. Anyother sponsors or non-sponsors ideas. I prefer to use the sponsors if at all possible. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nobody has any ideas where to locate some bucket seats? A forum with a lot of testosterone and no ideas, interesting. ;)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
jr4r30, hey. I have looked myself and could never find any. The only thing I found was a costly frame and racing seats from jeggs or another company like that.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Is this what you are looking for?

http://dragonfireracinghavasu.com/item--RANGER-BUCKET-SEAT-CONVERSION--BUCKETS.html

·
Registered
5 Posts
I contacted them and here is there reply!!

I DO NOT HAVE ANY LITERATURE, IT IS A CUSTOM MADE PIECE, THAT WE HAVE POWDERCOATED TO MATCH YOUR CAGE. YOU WILL NEED TO REMOVE THE PINS ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR STOCK SEATS AND ATTACH THEM TO THE NEW SEAT PAN SO IT WILL POP ON AND OFF LIKE STOCK. THE BUCKETS ARE BOLTED THROUGH THE SEAT PAN. SEAT BELTS STILL ATTACH TO FACTORY LOCATIONS. IT DOES RAISE THE SEATS ABOUT 1.5-2 INCHES ABOVE WHAT STOCK IS.

DAVE ADAMS

TANTRUM MOTORSPORTS
1640 ACOMA BLVD W A-116
LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403
928-854-3473

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

·
Registered
269 Posts
My Ranger has stock bucket seats, but those easy chairs would be nice. I thought about taking the dump bed off of mine and making a flat bed with tool boxes on each side. I scrapped that idea when it dawned on me I needed something to haul the thing on first.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
GPER said:
My Ranger has stock bucket seats, but those easy chairs would be nice. I thought about taking the dump bed off of mine and making a flat bed with tool boxes on each side. I scrapped that idea when it dawned on me I needed something to haul the thing on first.
This is not the seats this is the mounting "PAN" or bracket to hold the seats you purchase. I have seen this before and I was like WOW. Then I read it again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts