Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cosidering buying a rzr. I currently on a 05 ex 700. my concern is are they easy to flip considering the narrow wheel base? I live at the base of the mountains so there will be alot off old logging trails with really deep ruts and river crossings. Without putting a snorkel kit on.. how deep can i safely go through water? Any comments would be great! Also the best price i have found is 10,200.00 plus tax. no extra fees just the price. anybody know anywhere at a better deal?

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have two RZR's and we haven't "flipped" one yet, that days coming I'm sure. As for the price, you better get that one it's 99 below msrp and with no other fees your in for a good time..

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thats a great price. Call or e-mail me for an even better price.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Roll overs have much more to do with driver error then with the machine!

There is nothing inherently wrong with the RZR that causes roll overs except that it is fast and fun and too much to handle for the average driver.

I bet 75% of all rolls are caused by doing donuts and power slides and have heard way too many times that the rolls are usually not even the RZRs owner but a friend who thinks he is Mario Andretti.

Lets just completely dispell this myth and get on with enjoying a fine machine after we learn it's limitations and how to drive it safely.

Gary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts