Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '13 Ranger EFI full size. I put a poly cab on it and it is loud inside. It is some vibration but I think it is mostly engine/ exhause noise. I am thinking about using some Dynamat to put under the seat and around the engine. Has anyone used this or do you have any suggestions?

I am fairly new to the Ranger scene. I've only had it about 2 months and just got the cab on it couple days ago. I love the machine but its pretty loud inside the cab.

Thanks,

DB

· Registered
1,135 Posts
Which ranger model did you get? The cabs will tend to make noises more intrusive. If you are running an 800 series or smaller engine, you'll always have engine and exhaust intrusion because you are sitting on the engine. The 900's have the engine behind the cab which seems to have fixed some of those problems.

The dynamat works great if you can get it fit into all the areas around the engine, I mean its not going to completely silence the engine but it will help quite a bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.