Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this going to be a free forum?

I am for moderation of flaming and obscene posts, but not for sensorship that promotes individual's agendas.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I guess you will have to go ahead and say what it is that you need to say and see what happens.

As for the second part of your post; Free forums are owned and operated by the person or persons who pay the bills. We are all just guests so if you step over some of the lines or on some of the wrong toes, you won't be welcome for long.

Just my opinion here but if you're running from somewhere else because you wore out your welcome or kept getting hammered on for poor attitude then you might just find many of the same folks here. It aint like we all come here because we hate polaris and everything they stand for. :smiley6600:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
rd350 said:
Is this going to be a free forum?

I am for moderation of flaming and obscene posts, but not for sensorship that promotes individual's agendas.
This is going to be free to all the members. I do have paying sponsors.

I am not sure what you are saying in your last sentence. I will not allow anyone to bash other members, sensor ship will only take place if cursing. So if someone feels they need to use a 4 letter word it will come up like =--= or something else. This is a family site and I will make sure it is kept clean. However I believe in freedom of speech, just don't go outside the rules of the Forum and you will be good. Respect everyone as you wish to be Respected. Glad to have you here by the way.

Josh

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not a trouble maker. You can search the other Polaris Ranger Forum, I have the same name on there.
I was wondering if this site was started because of some of the problems with the other forum.

Such as: You can't san anything negative about a sponsor or a sponsor's product, even if it is true. Nothing negative about polaris. Can't link to non sponsor manufacture's site. Plus some other things.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Ok well you should have said it that way,lol. This site was started due to some of the things on other forums, not naming names. However all forums have their pro's and con's . I have been on many forums so I know what I can do to make this better. I will allow people that have a complaint with a sponsor to first e-mail them. 2nd if nothing is done to resolve problems send me a message I will the contact the sponsor. 3rd will be free to post about the sponsor in the correct section of this forum. However if it is something that the sponsor has tried to clear up and the member doesn't seem it is right but myself and the mods review and thinks it is ok then it will NOT be allowed.

If there is something you have a problem with about polaris, tell us we might all be having the same trouble. I will then e-mail polaris with all the comments about the problem. Maybe they don't see it as a problem.

Enjoy the site!

Josh

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Go here and check the rules! http://polarisrangerforum.com/index.php?board=3.0

As long as you stay within the guide lines and keep it clean and friendly then you'll have no problems here.

Information is of value but sometimes it's all in how it gets said. Leave the venom out and have fun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts