Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Ranger for about 10 days & its pretty much all that I expected. One thing that it could use is some where to rest your arms while driving it. Has anyone came up with a good option for a center console & some arm rests?

· Registered
46 Posts
I have had my Ranger for about 10 days & its pretty much all that I expected. One thing that it could use is some where to rest your arms while driving it. Has anyone came up with a good option for a center console & some arm rests?
Mine is older but I have one from autozone. It fits very well and has a padded top on it. Seems like it was around $40

· Registered
1 Posts
Any luck on finding something other than the 21” kolpin unit? We have two 22 northstars and really looking for something that will stay put with the seatbelt and decent quality. The kolpin unit is just west to long.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts