Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anybody is making a Console for the 07 XP 700 ??? just bought one (ranger) and wondering if anything like that is available or if I need to make one myself........

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
They make a cooler console, and a console that hold 2 drinks. I can't remember where I found them. I will look and post up.

Josh

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
caglezxj said:
They make a cooler console, and a console that hold 2 drinks. I can't remember where I found them. I will look and post up.

Josh
Thanks Josh! I found one at Cabela's that fits in the seat, but am really looking for something that will fit in the floor. I appreciate it, when ya get it posted, I'll check it out!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Well all I have seen if a seat console as well. I will still do some searching. You could probably build one better than buying one. You might look at some of the auto parts places and find one that fits then find a way to mount it.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I don't know about other locations but around here we have plenty of auto salvage yards where dead vehicles go before they get crushed and sent to China.

I would take some good measurements and then a nice walk through such a junk yard with a bucket and some basic tools.

If things are the same where you live then be sure to find a reasonable junk/salvage yard. We have a couple close buy who think every part on every hunk of junk is a gold mine and a few others who are happy to take $10-15 for an item such as a center console.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GRAZOR said:
I don't know about other locations but around here we have plenty of auto salvage yards where dead vehicles go before they get crushed and sent to China.

I would take some good measurements and then a nice walk through such a junk yard with a bucket and some basic tools.

If things are the same where you live then be sure to find a reasonable junk/salvage yard. We have a couple close buy who think every part on every hunk of junk is a gold mine and a few others who are happy to take $10-15 for an item such as a center console.
Yep, thinking about that too! got a friend that owns a wrecking yard and he will treat me right!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went ahead, and bit the bullet, and ordered one from Cabela's (39.95) that sits in the middle of the seat...looks to be well built, it has a strap to run under the seat, with 2 quick release plastic clips to remove it, it also has a shoulder strap (removable) where it can be removed and carried like a picnic bag....has 2 cup holders with ties to hold a beverage in it, on the front, and a large mesh pocket on the outside on each side, plus the same on the inside, inside under the top, there is a clip for keys etc, and a small zippered pocket.....the top (lid) is sturdy enough that you can use it as am armrest.....comes in black and Seclusion camo, with the Cabela's logo on it..........

will post some pics later, after I get it installed.........

If it doesn't work our, I'll build a custom one , for the floorboard...........but after it warms up ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts