Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone ever in the Chat?? Several times when I have gone there as soon as I sign in it says someone just left!!! Maybe no one wants to talk to me :knuppel2: :tickedoff:

Mark

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will talk to you. Ha Ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha :uglystupid2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Mark

( at least "someone listens to me" )

·
Registered
269 Posts
caglezxj said:
this is what to do. open the chat then then keep it open with the volume up. then when someone enters you can talk.
Is this actual talking or the typing kind?????

·
Registered
635 Posts
oh trust me its talkin' Poor Josh sees this site in his sleep

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I think in order to get the chat off the ground we should make a date and all just go and chat for a while to get the hang of it.

I know I've been there a few time and found the same deal as Mark. The wife claims I do talk to myself alot and every now and then I even get answers back ;D

I think if we pick some time in the evening when everyone might be home, east coast and west then we might have some fun in the chat.

Any ideas?

Gary

·
Registered
507 Posts
There was 4 of us on last night. Like Josh said, you can leave the chat open and just turn the volume up. You can hear when someone comes in.

I have seen other forums where they have specific days and times for different chat sessions. Say Friday nights @ 8 PM for RZR owners and Saturday nights @ 8 PM for Ranger owners. Anyone can still come in and chat about whatever, but at least there is a schedule of events, so to speak.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
We did a planned chat here 8:30 PM thursday evening with the NYATV association and it was a zoo!

Had a blast with every one talking and did become a bit confusing but it was fun and we did get to know each other a little better.

I think it will work fine if we all just know when to go.

Gary

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
If one of you would like to come up with a schedule for the chat that sounds good. Then we can make it a sticky in the general forums area. Just let me know.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
OK, I'll toss it out for 9:00 PM EST on Wednesday night 1/30/08.

Was gonna go for February 3rd at around 8:00 PM but figured most of us would be doing something else then :2funny:

I am completely open to other times or dates so if anyone has a better idea just say so.

It would be nice to get the word out and get a bunch of us all together at the same time and see if we can blow our previous "Most on line at one time" numbers off the charts!

Gary

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
We had a crew there last night till past midnight! It's pretty easy to get the hang of things and I sure wish my two fingers could talk faster!

Nice talking to you all and hope to do it again soon.

What you do when you stop in here is open the chat session and then minimize it and continue going to the various forums. When another enters the chat room your speakers will let you know and you just bring it back up and begin talking.

Very nice feature Josh! O0

Gary

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As Gary stated we had a really good evening last night and I think I got to bed around midnight...

Mark

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
we just had 7 guys there tonight and Big dog is picking on me Josh! :2funny:

Gary

·
Registered
507 Posts
Sorry I didn't make it last nite. Had a busy day shoppin with the wife.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts