Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for all the posts recently. So I was riding tonight (AWD engaged) and suddenly I feel a loss of power, almost alike it’s sputtering... then it quits. I look at the gauge, and the check engine light is on with this code.
This has happened 3 times now. Usually when I’m in low, 4wd, and climbing a steep hill with the wheels spinning at pretty high rpm. This time it happened in High, on flat ground. Anyone know what this means? It’s a Ranger 570 midsize.
Thanks a lot!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,294 Posts
That might possibly be "Throttle Body Control - Requested Throttle Angle Not Plausible"
Might be the throttle pedal sensor or throttle body sensor or something else.
I don't have a list of the codes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
At the point when your vehicle's check motor light enlightens your dashboard, it's generally joined by a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach. The light could be a minor issue, for example, a defective gas top, or it could mean something progressively genuine, for example, a fizzling motor. Much of the time, it implies that you'll be visiting the vehicle seller to fix the issue and get the light killed.
The check motor light — all the more officially known as the glitch pointer light — is a sign from the's motor PC that something isn't right.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At the point when your vehicle's check motor light enlightens your dashboard, it's generally joined by a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach. The light could be a minor issue, for example, a defective gas top, or it could mean something progressively genuine, for example, a fizzling motor. Much of the time, it implies that you'll be visiting the vehicle seller to fix the issue and get the light killed.
The check motor light — all the more officially known as the glitch pointer light — is a sign from the's motor PC that something isn't right.
Thank you very much for the reply. I am aware what a check engine light is😀 I was wondering what the code meant. Thanks for your our help anyway.

·
Super Moderator
2,294 Posts
I think the 570 in the new body style with the profit cage are throttle by wire so you could check the accelerator pedal sensor to see if it has gotten wet and check the connector there and at the throttle body for moisture and connectivity.

·
Registered
2 Posts
A check motor light or breakdown pointer light (MIL), is an obvious that a modernized motor administration framework uses to demonstrate a glitch. Found on the instrument board of most vehicles, it for the most part bears the legend engine, check motor, administration motor soon, upkeep required, emmiss maint,or a pictogram of a motor—and when enlightened, it is regularly a golden or red shading.

The light generally has two phases: unfaltering (showing a minor flaw) and glimmering (demonstrating a serious issue). At the point when the MIL is lit, the JDM classics control unit stores a deficiency code identified with the breakdown, which can be recovered—in spite of the fact that in numerous models this requires the utilization of an output apparatus. This admonition light can demonstrate nearly anything from a free gas top to a genuine thump in the motor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry for all the posts recently. So I was riding tonight (AWD engaged) and suddenly I feel a loss of power, almost alike it’s sputtering... then it quits. I look at the gauge, and the check engine light is on with this code.
This has happened 3 times now. Usually when I’m in low, 4wd, and climbing a steep hill with the wheels spinning at pretty high rpm. This time it happened in High, on flat ground. Anyone know what this means? It’s a Ranger 570 midsize.
Thanks a lot!
It's good that you got a code. The check engine light randomly comes on---on my 2018 570 Mi--- and I have never seen a code number, but understand that there is a process of pushing the buttons to toggle around and get one. Also, the new ones don't have a physical cable from the accelerator pedal to the engine. All electronics. My just stopped working and it went into what they call "Limp" mode. Nice name. Turned out I need a new pedal. It also comes on when I am heading downhill with the brake on and keeping the RPM's up so the clutch stays engaged---then I can use the engine for some braking. Don't know why he light comes on---must not brake and throttle at the same time. I hope someone can come up with a list of all the codes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts