Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it wasn't supposed to ship till the 26th but I got a call around 9:00 yesterday morning. My dealer called to wish me Merry Christmas and to let me know his mechanics were getting our shiny red Crew all ready for pick-up. So needless to say it didn't take me long to haul butt for the house and grabbed my trailer. Mark (Pooorfarmer) jumped in and the way we went.

I spent a few hours today mounting up some of the goodies I've had stored for 2 months. The first thing we did was install a 2" lift in the front end which brought it up nice and level just the way I like it . I probably won't put any lift in the rear, I think it looks good the way it is. Once the lift was installed we bolted on the new 27" Bighorns and Douglas Rattlesnake wheels. I finished up this evening with the front brushguard. The list of goodies got a little bit shorter today but I've still got the front and rear windshields to bolt on, nerf bars, rear bumper and my overhead stereo

Here's few pics so far, a couple before and then a few after.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks good 8)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he has not made it over yet, I will e-mail him this post. Thanks for the post and welcome to Polaris Ranger Forum

·
Registered
181 Posts
Rod said:
How are the mods coming? Pics. Can you take pics of the storage I hear about?
I don't have pics of his storage but I can say that the storage on that thing is AWESOME! I think that underseat area is like 30 Gallons. If you can just pic your under seat area without the motor.

Mark

·
Registered
181 Posts
Rod said:
I wonder if I could seal it and install a gun rack. Myabe make it lockable. Thanks for the welcome.
I think it is pretty much sealed, it does have two small drain plugs in the bottom. If you could lock your seat down someway it would make a nice gun box.'

Mark

1 - 13 of 13 Posts