Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on Ebay. Anyone have any input if this actually works? Price is cheap enough if it works.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/D-BOOST-PERFORMANCE-CHIP-POLARIS-RANGER-RZR-700-800-EFI_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43976QQihZ002QQitemZ120240075881QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

·
Registered
345 Posts
I've never heard of it, but I agree for the price, if it works, I'd buy one!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Very interesting and sounds like a great deal!

Then I read the fine print :'(

Item location is in Europe/Hungary and with ebay and pay pal these days I wouldn't send a penny to that part of the world. They should rename that place to "SCAM CITY".

I'll do some investigating later because they show some store front locations in Florida but this garbage of pay palling money to Hungary is out of the question for me. If they can't sell their product from the US then I won't throw my money away.

Gary

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I would not buy it. It is just a diode or chip that changes the electrical current for the sensor. It is tricking the ecu of the correct air / fuel flow. You milage would go to crap. I would get your ecu programmed to get more power, you could buy a couple tanks of high octance for what that cost and have a better experience! :2funny:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts