Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I am new here and was wondering if any of ya"ll are going to any of the races in Daytona the week of Feb 12th? I am going to the Twins, Truck and Exfinity races, plus a couple nights at New Smyrna for Super Late Models.
We go home on Sunday morning, (150 miles to home), let the DVR record the 500 for 2 hours then settle in and watch the 500 without commercials. I :love: my DVR!

FYI, I have a 900 HO XP three seater I hunt and run the woods with.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Because I work seven days a week through the winter I watch it on tv off and on as I work. But still a lot of changes in Nascar. I don't recognize 75% of the kids there now. So my interested has faded over the last three or four years.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are some great talented young drivers coming through the ranks right now.
As long as they are and keep using bad ass Naturally aspirated, push rod 550 to750HP V-8 engines that sound like heaven at 8K RPM, I'll be keeping up with it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I did watch the Clash last weekend. Was it 4 that finally finished ??LOL. Nothing like the banking and 'the big one'...but lots of big ones in the Clash.
I checked into flying into Atlanta and driving over to Telladaga to see Jr's last race. The air fare and tickets and hotel were all cheap money. But I was loaded up with orders and didn't do it. Another regreat in life.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm from B'Hama
Moved to Texas.

Everybody that goes to the Talladega races says Nascar attendance is falling pretty bad.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I knew when Lowes and Home Depot pulled there $$ from sponcership….Nascar was in trouble. Like 4 or 5 years ago I see tickets/seats advertised for $18. and up it said at Lowes Motor speedway. And when you watch a race. The seats are half empty. Its not good.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I knew when Lowes and Home Depot pulled there $$ from sponcership….Nascar was in trouble. Like 4 or 5 years ago I see tickets/seats advertised for $18. and up it said at Lowes Motor speedway. And when you watch a race. The seats are half empty. Its not good.
Seems everybody comes in and parties till it's time for the races.
When the races starts.
Everybody goes home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts