Polaris Ranger Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Called my dealer Tuesday and they told me to call Polaris my self to see where my xp is in the build process. He provided me with a number to Polaris and the order number and order date. I called and they looked my info up and gave me a shipping date of 29 July. I ordered in March but the dealer said the order wasn’t put in until 7 April. He also stated I would be receiving a 2022 instead of a 2021. So at least I have some kind of date I can look forward to. If it comes early then better yet. That’s a lot better than the big window of maybes that they sent the dealer of any where from June through July.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I finally got my order# today from the dealer, although they acted like they didn't want to give it to me. I called polaris and they said it was too soon to know for sure and to try back in 3 weeks but they "guessed" 4 months. I hope thats not a best case senario

·
Registered
251 Posts
I know the dealerships around here are sold out.
And as american businesses closes , foot wear, woolen mills, appliances of all kinds and Yes computer chips are all made over seas our country slips slowly away.
A see Intel said they expect it to take two yrs more of shortages before we see a change.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Called my dealer Tuesday and they told me to call Polaris my self to see where my xp is in the build process. He provided me with a number to Polaris and the order number and order date. I called and they looked my info up and gave me a shipping date of 29 July. I ordered in March but the dealer said the order wasn’t put in until 7 April. He also stated I would be receiving a 2022 instead of a 2021. So at least I have some kind of date I can look forward to. If it comes early then better yet. That’s a lot better than the big window of maybes that they sent the dealer of any where from June through July.
Polaris told me a few days ago that 2022's won't be available until, "late summer or early fall with no tentative date set"?

·
Registered
2021 Ranger 570 Premium
21 Posts
I ordered a 570 premium midsize on April 15th. Was told then it would be a 6-8 week wait. Just one day shy of that 6 week mark curiosity got the best of me. I called the salesman and asked if he had any way of tracking my order. He looked it up and said Polaris is telling him it will be shipped between 5/27 - 6/27. He said it could be there as early as next week from the Polaris plant in Huntsville, Alabama. He explained that Polaris rotates building models. They had a hard time getting XP’s in and suddenly they started arriving. Unfortunately there is no way for the dealers to know what models they are building and when.
Fortunately Polaris has begun emailing the dealers when product is shipped (vehicles and accessories) to them.
Just spoke with the dealer I ordered my ranger through. My order is now showing anticipated shipping between July 2nd and August 2nd. With no explanation on the cause of delay, but realistically we know the cause. He did say that Polaris is not taking any more orders for the model I ordered and he takes it that means one or two things; 1) they met their annual quota for that model and are not going to make any more, or 2) they are redesigning for model year 22 which is August.

Polaris will email the dealers two weeks before the item ships with an exact date it will leave the factory.
So much for being one of the lucky ones that receives it earlier than expected. My original order was placed 4/15 with a quotes 6-8 week delivery.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good day all: My first post here.
I ordered a 2021 ranger premium midsize. I ordered it on april 12,2021 and just got a reply from polaris (minutes ago), tenative ship date is as of now july 14-aug 11.
summer will be over before i see this thing.

I thought as you got older,,, you got more patient........NOT!!!!!

thanks Z

·
Registered
2021 Ranger 570 Premium
21 Posts
I ordered a 2021 ranger premium midsize. I ordered it on april 12,2021 and just got a reply from polaris (minutes ago), tenative ship date is as of now july 14-aug 11.

thanks Z
Welcome to the club…..the waiting on Polaris club. The dealer called me yesterday morning just to politely let me know that they were informed by Polaris has informed them that my ship date has been pushed back an additional 10 days. So now expected delivery is between July 12th and August 12th.
I understand there are supply chain issues outside of what Polaris and the dealerships can control and I can remain patient for only so long. I would hope, and appreciate, if Polaris as a corporation provided some compensation for these unexpected delays maybe in the form of a rebate or extended warranty. I’m also a bit wary of any parts being rushed during manufacture. For example, since electronic components are in short supply I hope they don’t forego testing and we end up with electrical gremlins for the life of the machine.

·
Registered
3 Posts

thanks Z
I ordered my 570 full-size about the same time in mid-April. My latest update from the dealer is tentative ship date range of July 7 thru August 5. They are building, but it is SLOW!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome to the club…..the waiting on Polaris club. The dealer called me yesterday morning just to politely let me know that they were informed by Polaris has informed them that my ship date has been pushed back an additional 10 days. So now expected delivery is between July 12th and August 12th.
I understand there are supply chain issues outside of what Polaris and the dealerships can control and I can remain patient for only so long. I would hope, and appreciate, if Polaris as a corporation provided some compensation for these unexpected delays maybe in the form of a rebate or extended warranty. I’m also a bit wary of any parts being rushed during manufacture. For example, since electronic components are in short supply I hope they don’t forego testing and we end up with electrical gremlins for the life of the machine.
Use contact us on Polaris web site and give your info and in comments dealer info, Polaris will contact you ( pretty fast during business hours) and ask them bout a coupon ( few us received $250 towards first service/oil change) so far that better than nothing.

·
Registered
2021 Ranger 570 Premium
21 Posts
Use contact us on Polaris web site and give your info and in comments dealer info, Polaris will contact you ( pretty fast during business hours) and ask them bout a coupon ( few us received $250 towards first service/oil change) so far that better than nothing.
I did email Polaris about an hour before you posted and detailed my order experience, we will see if they reply.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I did email Polaris about an hour before you posted and detailed my order experience, we will see if they reply.
When I contacted Polaris support from the website they gave me my approx shipping date but also politely informed me that I should contact my dealer for further updates as they have access to the same shipping info.

·
Registered
2021 Ranger 570 Premium
21 Posts
When I contacted Polaris support from the website they gave me my approx shipping date but also politely informed me that I should contact my dealer for further updates as they have access to the same shipping info.
well, what’d you order, when, and anticipated shipping?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered a 2021 Ranger Crew 1000 Premium - Stealth Gray from my dealer on 6/9/21. At that time they stated the expected delivery time was 4-8 weeks. I just spoke with Polaris, and they are currently showing an expected ship date of 8/23/21 - 10/5/21 (11-17 weeks). They did not say anything about changing the order to a 2022 model year and did say the estimated ship date was fluid and could change. They also said feel free to contact them at any time to get an updated estimate on the expected shipping date.

·
Registered
7 Posts
As you can see, they would rather we contact our dealer instead of them:

Thanks for that information. I was able to access and see your Ranger has a tentative shipment range of 7/14-8/11.

Polaris is working hard to produce safe, high-quality vehicles. We, along with many other industries, have experienced pandemic-related supply chain constraints, shutdowns and logistical challenges that have caused disruptions in our manufacturing processes. Polaris is taking necessary actions to do what we can to combat these challenges, but delays remain.

We suggest you keep in contact with your dealership as they have the most up-to-date information related to your shipment timing. We are continually updating order time frames within their dealer portal. Our team accesses the same system for order related information and will not have any additional specifics as to the status of your specific order

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a 570 3-seat Ranger in mid-April and received the unit on July 9,2021. So expect about 3 months for delivery. My dealership is also wiped out of stock, with no Polaris, CanAm or other brands on the showroom floor or on the lot. Stock is scarce.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered
I ordered my RANGER XP 1000 April 24th, 2021 and still have a window of delivery from July 16th - August 27th. That earliest possible delivery is 8 weeks from time of order and could go out out to 18 weeks. It appears I'm not even in the build que. Are others experiencing this extended and very vague delivery schedule? Summer is going to be over before the ride shows u
I ordered my RANGER XP 1000 April 24th, 2021 and still have a window of delivery from July 16th - August 27th. That earliest possible delivery is 8 weeks from time of order and could go out out to 18 weeks. It appears I'm not even in the build que. Are others experiencing this extended and very vague delivery schedule? Summer is going to be over before the ride shows up.
I ordered mine on May 29. Called last week, was told August 8-Sept 15.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good day All: I just got a call from my dealer,, my 2021 ranger 570 premium is on the truck to be delivered on monday.

Ordered on april 12.... i cant wait, i wont be able to sleep now...

SB

·
Registered
2021 Ranger 570 Premium
21 Posts
I too received a call from my dealer this morning. My 570 premium is being shipped today from Huntsville, Al in route to Griffin, GA. Said it should take 2-4 days for delivery and 2-3 days for setup and installation of accessories (roof, windshield, winch). Looks like I’ll pick it up no later than the 24th. Fingers are crossed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered a 570 full size today from Ridersville Cycle in Berkley Springs WVA and was told September delivery. it will be a 2022 model. I bought an 800 sportsman from them in 2006 and they were first class so they were my only call for this one. i will add a light bar, a back light and a winch. I will also add some wheels and tires later but I haven't figured out which ones. Im thinking something bigger but subtle

21 - 40 of 44 Posts