Polaris Ranger Forum banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

Registered
I ordered a 570 full size today from Ridersville Cycle in Berkley Springs WVA and was told September delivery. it will be a 2022 model. I bought an 800 sportsman from them in 2006 and they were first class so they were my only call for this one. i will add a light bar, a back light and a winch. I will also add some wheels and tires later but I haven't figured out which ones. Im thinking something bigger but subtle
I placed an order for a crew premium 570 on June 22 and was told 4-16 weeks before delivery. Hoping soon than later 馃馃徏

Registered
2021 Ranger 570 Premium
The wait is over, I go pick her up today.

took the day off work and will make the 1.5 hour drive down to pick her up. Got Thunderhawk mud guards to install when I get home then my goal is to complete the belt break in period. It may not be the biggest, baddest, bestest but she鈥檚 mine and paid for. Will be my first new ATV/UTV, always bought pre-loved.

Registered
The wait is over, I go pick her up today.
View attachment 25436

took the day off work and will make the 1.5 hour drive down to pick her up. Got Thunderhawk mud guards to install when I get home then my goal is to complete the belt break in period. It may not be the biggest, baddest, bestest but she鈥檚 mine and paid for. Will be my first new ATV/UTV, always bought pre-loved.
Woo Hoo!!!!
It's not muddy yet!?!?
馃憤馃憤馃憤
Where will you take it this weekend?

Registered
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
got this pic today from buddy who works at dealership 馃榿 my ranger xp 1000 premium ghost white came in 馃憤馃徎 馃榿 馃榿

Registered
Got word from my dealer today that he would find out next week if my 1000 xp crew highlifter would be changed from a 21 to a 22 model.

Registered
Got word from my dealer today that he would find out next week if my 1000 xp crew highlifter would be changed from a 21 to a 22 model.
Ordered 570 crew on April 13th and just found out today mine was switched to a 2022 model, but still no production date馃が

Registered
Budman98: So far i really like it, i've put on a roof, motoart clone 2" lift kit and 26" terracross tire, and a 3000lb winch. Heading to northern ont next week to really try it out.

Jeff

Registered
I called Polaris today to check status of my 2021 1000 crew highlifter. Was informed that my order had been pushed back to not in planning and they couldn't tell me if it wS being changed to a 2022 or a build date or a ship date. I ordered on May 29.
Needless to say, I am pretty disgusted.

Registered
New to the forum but not to Polaris as I have a Sportsman 800 browning edition and a 330 magnum. On August 4 I ordered a 2022 SP 570 premium, was told 3 to 4 months for delivery........my fingers are crossed,

Registered
Got ya. I will post if I get any updates. Please do the same
Just talked to Polaris and was pushed back again. The 570 crew I ordered 13th of April they are hoping to ship by October. I see a lot of dealers telling people 6-8 weeks or 10-12 weeks but they all know it鈥檚 more like 20-24 weeks at best. I was told 8 weeks tops when I ordered.

Registered
Just talked to Polaris and was pushed back again. The 570 crew I ordered 13th of April they are hoping to ship by October. I see a lot of dealers telling people 6-8 weeks or 10-12 weeks but they all know it鈥檚 more like 20-24 weeks at best. I was told 8 weeks tops when I ordered.
That鈥檚 ridiculous. I reached out last week and they told me the date range of 8/27-9/27 hasn鈥檛 changed but he would expect it closer to the beginning of that range, which is end of this week or next. We will see, but not holding my breath.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts