Polaris Ranger Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

Registered
I ordered a 570 full size today from Ridersville Cycle in Berkley Springs WVA and was told September delivery. it will be a 2022 model. I bought an 800 sportsman from them in 2006 and they were first class so they were my only call for this one. i will add a light bar, a back light and a winch. I will also add some wheels and tires later but I haven't figured out which ones. Im thinking something bigger but subtle
I placed an order for a crew premium 570 on June 22 and was told 4-16 weeks before delivery. Hoping soon than later 馃馃徏

Registered
2021 Ranger 570 Premium
The wait is over, I go pick her up today.

took the day off work and will make the 1.5 hour drive down to pick her up. Got Thunderhawk mud guards to install when I get home then my goal is to complete the belt break in period. It may not be the biggest, baddest, bestest but she鈥檚 mine and paid for. Will be my first new ATV/UTV, always bought pre-loved.

Registered
The wait is over, I go pick her up today.
View attachment 25436

took the day off work and will make the 1.5 hour drive down to pick her up. Got Thunderhawk mud guards to install when I get home then my goal is to complete the belt break in period. It may not be the biggest, baddest, bestest but she鈥檚 mine and paid for. Will be my first new ATV/UTV, always bought pre-loved.
Woo Hoo!!!!
It's not muddy yet!?!?
馃憤馃憤馃憤
Where will you take it this weekend?

Registered
66274B74-65A4-4DCA-8E0C-3F89F3EAC189.jpeg
got this pic today from buddy who works at dealership 馃榿 my ranger xp 1000 premium ghost white came in 馃憤馃徎 馃榿 馃榿

41 - 44 of 44 Posts