Polaris Ranger Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
That’s ridiculous. I reached out last week and they told me the date range of 8/27-9/27 hasn’t changed but he would expect it closer to the beginning of that range, which is end of this week or next. We will see, but not holding my breath.
2 weeks ago I called them and they told me 1st of September, now it’s October. I think every time I call they push me back lol, regretting ordering now, should have went a different route.

·
Registered
20 Posts
2 weeks ago I called them and they told me 1st of September, now it’s October. I think every time I call they push me back lol, regretting ordering now, should have went a different route.
Don’t blame you there. Will see what happens this week and if mine ends up pushed out as well. Doesn’t sound promising.

·
Registered
26 Posts
That’s ridiculous. I reached out last week and they told me the date range of 8/27-9/27 hasn’t changed but he would expect it closer to the beginning of that range, which is end of this week or next. We will see, but not holding my breath.
I've got a Ranger 1000 Crew Premium which I ordered from the dealer June 9 (Polaris system has order date June 10). The first inquiry I placed with Polaris for the order status was June 22, and they gave a tentative shipping time frame of August 2021. I checked again on July 9, and they gave me a range of August 23 - October 5. I've checked multiple times since then and my shipping estimate is still sitting at August 23 - October 5. So today's date is the beginning of the estimated shipping date range. I'm the earliest date range for the orders my dealer currently has, other than those which have been given a specific ship date this week, so I'm hopeful it may be coming in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Don’t blame you there. Will see what happens this week and if mine ends up pushed out as well. Doesn’t sound promising.
just got a reply email saying 10-12 more weeks, now I’m pissed 😡

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
New to the forum but not to Polaris as I have a Sportsman 800 browning edition and a 330 magnum. On August 4 I ordered a 2022 SP 570 premium, was told 3 to 4 months for delivery........my fingers are crossed,
Just got a call from Owners Connection at Polaris, they "don't" have a lot of info but they anticipate November to December for delivery

·
Registered
20 Posts
Called my dealer today and my 22’ 570 FS is finally in so I’m picking up tomorrow. Ordered first week of July, initial estimated delivery was mid august and as of last week was supposed to ship out 9/7. Ended up shipping out on 9/2. Overall, about 9 weeks to get it. Will add wheels and tires, winch and enclosure tomorrow.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Called my dealer today and my 22’ 570 FS is finally in so I’m picking up tomorrow. Ordered first week of July, initial estimated delivery was mid august and as of last week was supposed to ship out 9/7. Ended up shipping out on 9/2. Overall, about 9 weeks to get it. Will add wheels and tires, winch and enclosure tomorrow.
Was this a crew?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just got a call from Owners Connection at Polaris, they "don't" have a lot of info but they anticipate November to December for delivery
Anyone know how long after it goes into production planning it takes to get made?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Anyone know how long after it goes into production planning it takes to get made?
Not sure, but I suspect that it is in "production planning" when they get the order. I ordered May 22, June 10, it was in "production planning." My current ship date according to Polaris is between 11/15 and 12/31.
That is for a XP1000 North Star Premium.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not sure, but I suspect that it is in "production planning" when they get the order. I ordered May 22, June 10, it was in "production planning." My current ship date according to Polaris is between 11/15 and 12/31.
That is for a XP1000 North Star Premium.
I ordered in April, they ended up changing it to a 2022 in July, now just saying “in production planning “
570 crew, no idea when I’ll get

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just got a call yesterday, September 17, from my dealer, and Polaris has updated my order status to expected ship date of September 27. My dealer is expecting delivery on September 28. This is for a 2021 Ranger 1000 Crew Premium in Stealth Gray ordered June 10. If the delivery holds true, it will be 15 weeks, 5 days from order until delivery.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just got a call yesterday, September 17, from my dealer, and Polaris has updated my order status to expected ship date of September 27. My dealer is expecting delivery on September 28. This is for a 2021 Ranger 1000 Crew Premium in Stealth Gray ordered June 10. If the delivery holds true, it will be 15 weeks, 5 days from order until delivery.
Glad to see someone finally getting word. Good luck and enjoy.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts