Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ranger Gang!

So we have blown through nearly 6,000 of our popular DENALI plows in the last couple of months. Nothing like an East Coast and West Coast snowstorm.

Out of goodwill for those willing to wait, we are offering some backorder specials as well as a returned plow with slight blemishes.

All information below includes the full plow system with mount and FREE shipping.

Here's the opportunity for our 72" DENALI PRO plows with a retail price of $879.99.

1. 72" DENALI PRO Plow (yellow) with slight blemishes for $575. Ships now.
2. 72" DENALI PRO Plow (black). Brand new for $750. Ships next week.
3. 72" DENALI PRO plow (red). Brand new for $625. Ships first week in February.

It's a GREAT time to get one. We sell them all day long at full price when they are in stock.
Inflation will be persistent so we don't see prices going down in 2022. And DENALI plows will last years. So for those willing to wait just a bit, you can get an awesome deal!

We also can include discounts on our plow rollers, hydraulic turns, VIPER winches, FIRESTORM heaters, etc. with any of these kits for a full winter package.

Shoot me a message if interested.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Ranger Gang!

So we have blown through nearly 6,000 of our popular DENALI plows in the last couple of months. Nothing like an East Coast and West Coast snowstorm.

Out of goodwill for those willing to wait, we are offering some backorder specials as well as a returned plow with slight blemishes.

All information below includes the full plow system with mount and FREE shipping.

Here's the opportunity for our 72" DENALI PRO plows with a retail price of $879.99.

1. 72" DENALI PRO Plow (yellow) with slight blemishes for $575. Ships now.
2. 72" DENALI PRO Plow (black). Brand new for $750. Ships next week.
3. 72" DENALI PRO plow (red). Brand new for $625. Ships first week in February.

It's a GREAT time to get one. We sell them all day long at full price when they are in stock.
Inflation will be persistent so we don't see prices going down in 2022. And DENALI plows will last years. So for those willing to wait just a bit, you can get an awesome deal!

We also can include discounts on our plow rollers, hydraulic turns, VIPER winches, FIRESTORM heaters, etc. with any of these kits for a full winter package.

Shoot me a message if interested. View attachment 26834
I have a 60" tapered Denali from you guys and love it. That being said, I am moving it from my general to my new Ranger highlifter crew. Do I need a new mount or is it the same for the Ranger as the general??
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts