Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1-Front end there is a rattle only when driving. 2-When I put it in gear, there is a clicking noise in the rear. Help with both please.

·
Registered
96 Posts
When you put it into gear in turf mode it will make a clunk noise from the rear when it unlocks the diff...

The noise from the front could be a few things, worn ball joint, suspension bushes, propshaft uj... You'll need to Jack it up and have a bit of investigation into that one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hear the rear clicking noise in my 570 when going into reverse as well. I also having trouble finding reverse more so than other gears, not sure why. I will be in reverse but you can tell the gear hasn't caught, and I have to tap the shifter to get it to find the gear and go.

I just attribute it to a characteristic of Polaris. I've always heard their UTV's have transmission issues so maybe the noise is an indicator of trouble to come, not sure, but hopefully not.

Anyway, I will follow up to this post if I ever run into any transmission problems that can be linked to that clicking noise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts