Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few snap shots of my riding buddy MOE. He likes to ride whenever the Ranger gets fired up. We got him from a rescue shelter after he was returned twice. He is a great dog and has only fallen out once !

·
Registered
373 Posts
My buddy is 14 years old and has a hard time getting up and down the back steps. He like it best on the living room carpet.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Here is my buddy Bill taking a smoke break. :D

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Mine is Goldlox and just 4 months old here but is now 8 months and getting to be a PITA about the RZR and wanting to drive!

This is her second favorite past time.

She hates being in the back when Mom comes along and usually is my co pilot.

Gary

·
Registered
111 Posts
MorganWoody...Love the Pug !!!! Gonna get another one when I retire...probably a Black one, had an old Fawn colored years ago R.I.P.......the betterhalf wants a White Pom !!!

But right now, my riding buddy is the betterhalf :D With my job, being subject to travel to where ever, with just a few hours notice, it's just too hard to have a pet and live alone......several years ago when it seemed like every other week, a Hurricane was hitting Florida, I finally gave my Lab away, cause I spent more time in florida that summer/fall, than I did at home!!!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Great Topic. My Buddy aka TANK is a 2 year old 75lb Pitbull and his girlfriend aka ZOE is a 3 year old 5lb Chihuahua. I got tank when he was 4 weeks old when his eyes was still closed, that is the best time to get a pit cause they don't learn aggression from the other pups fighting to get milk from the mom. I have had pits for a long time, and everyone is always amazed at how calm my dogs are. Tank sits, shakes, gives five, lays down, fetches, and when I tell him to get in the bath tub from another room, he will go get in the bath tub. We also Have a inside kennel for him when we are gone for about 4 hours, we can tell him to go get in his pin and he does that as well. Super Smart dog, now if he would just go get me a beer! Zoe is a bum, she don't do tricks other than fetching her ball. She plays with her food throwing it around and then chasing it. She must have learned that from my wife. :2funny: .

Tank and his Girlfriend

Tank and his other hobby.

Tank wondering what the white stuff is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts